Black People Politics : The Mass Deportation Of Black Immigrants That You Haven’t Heard About

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the Body Politic,

The Mass Deportation Of Black Immigrants That You Haven’t Heard About

Last month, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency quietly deported dozens of African immigrants who were trying to seek asylum in the United States.

Sixty-three men who were unable to secure visas to stay in the country legally on humanitarian relief claims, according to a source within ICE who spoke to ThinkProgress on condition of anonymity. Activists who spoke with deported individuals said they were sent back to Nigeria, Ghana, and Senegal ...

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2016/07/26/3801126/deportation-black-immigrants/

Leaving Zambia at the age of four, Mwewa Sumbwe, now 19, has since been unable to return because she lacks the proper legal documentation. The first person outside her family to know about her undocumented status was her high school counselor who guided her through the college application process.
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2016/03/24/3761334/undocumented-black/

20160317_165913-174x300.jpg

CREDIT: MAMBWE SUMBWE

AP_120626021063-1125x635.jpg

A repatriation flight carrying 80 immigrants to their home country in 2012

AP_120626021170-740x521.jpg

Immigrants are flown back to their home countries on repatriation flights.

CREDIT: AP PHOTO/MATT YORK

Last edited:
In the Spirit of the Body Politics,

Last month, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency quietly deported dozens of African immigrants who were trying to seek asylum in the United States.

Sixty-three men who were unable to secure visas to stay in the country legally on humanitarian relief claims, according to a source within ICE who spoke to ThinkProgress on condition of anonymity. Activists who spoke with deported individuals said they were sent back to Nigeria, Ghana, and Senegal ...

Leaving Zambia at the age of four, Mwewa Sumbwe, now 19, has since been unable to return because she lacks the proper legal documentation. The first person outside her family to know about her undocumented status was her high school counselor who guided her through the college application process.

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2016/07/26/3801126/deportation-black-immigrants/

Brother Clyde, the girl that you posted a picture, MAMBWE SUMBWE, has she been sent back to her country? The article you posted said that she was not able to find correct papers to go back to Africa? So does that mean she is remaining here in The States, or is the US sending her back now?

This article is shocking. The government does a lot of things as TOP SECRET and that they sometimes report years later. But I can see things, like foreign people in certain places and sometimes wonder if they are here secretly. I feel that the job that I worked and that fired me years ago, was like some type of government set up to allow certain foreigner come here and work and were part of some type of government agreement. I hurt because of what happened to me at that job, because I feel that they replaced me with foreigners. There were many foreigners from the Middle East and Somalia hired like all of a sudden and out of the blue. And then they hired a very racist Hispanic man from Puerto Rico. This company would fire many African Americans that had went to college and were well trained and so, I knew based on what I was seeing that I would eventually fired too.

In the Spirit of the Body Politics,

CREDIT: MAMBWE SUMBWE

Sad news indeed!!

Brother Clyde, the girl that you posted a picture, MAMBWE SUMBWE, has she been sent back to her country? The article you posted said that she was not able to find correct papers to go back to Africa? So does that mean she is remaining here in The States, or is the US sending her back now?

This article is shocking. The government does a lot of things as TOP SECRET and that they sometimes report years later. But I can see things, like foreign people in certain places and sometimes wonder if they are here secretly. I feel that the job that I worked and that fired me years ago, was like some type of government set up to allow certain foreigner come here and work and were part of some type of government agreement. I hurt because of what happened to me at that job, because I feel that they replaced me with foreigners. There were many foreigners from the Middle East and Somalia hired like all of a sudden and out of the blue. And then they hired a very racist Hispanic man from Puerto Rico. This company would fire many African Americans that had went to college and were well trained and so, I knew based on what I was seeing that I would eventually fired too.
Being that many us in the states also have Puerto Rican allies and friends:

Beware of the white haters divide and conquer ploys!!

Being that many us in the states also have Puerto Rican allies and friends as well:

Beware of the white haters divide and conquer ploys!!

My Step-brother is Puerto Rican, but this man was White Hispanic. Nevertheless, Puerto Ricans have a lot of problems with racism within and without their system.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back