Black People Politics : The Mass Deportation Of Black Immigrants That You Haven’t Heard About

Brother Clyde, the girl that you posted a picture, MAMBWE SUMBWE, has she been sent back to her country? The article you posted said that she was not able to find correct papers to go back to Africa? So does that mean she is remaining here in The States, or is the US sending her back now?

This article is shocking. The government does a lot of things as TOP SECRET and that they sometimes report years later. But I can see things, like foreign people in certain places and sometimes wonder if they are here secretly. I feel that the job that I worked and that fired me years ago, was like some type of government set up to allow certain foreigner come here and work and were part of some type of government agreement. I hurt because of what happened to me at that job, because I feel that they replaced me with foreigners. There were many foreigners from the Middle East and Somalia hired like all of a sudden and out of the blue. And then they hired a very racist Hispanic man from Puerto Rico. This company would fire many African Americans that had went to college and were well trained and so, I knew based on what I was seeing that I would eventually fired too.

No she hasn't Chevron, sorry for the misdirection, I tried to do two for one but forget the link to her situation, read more on her below:

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2016/03/24/3761334/undocumented-black/

I've corrected the OP as well.

Last edited:
No she hasn't Chevron, sorry for the misdirection, I tried to do two for one but forget the link to her situation, read more on here below:

I've corrected the OP as well.

Thank you Bro Clyde for the clarification.

I wonder why the system comes to have immigrants over here that are undocumented, is it for their benefit? I read the article and this is news to me!
Thank you for posting this.

Thank you Bro Clyde for the clarification.

I wonder why the system comes to have immigrants over here that are undocumented, is it for their benefit? I read the article and this is news to me!
Thank you for posting this.

yvw ... Chevron dove,

In this case, it didn't serve to her benefit, she's unable to go back home, if you will. Also, it caused her to live a false life with her friends, etc.

Not so sure if the system had anything to do with her situation. I gleaned that she somehow was over looked for years by the same system you speak of.

Being An Undocumented Black Immigrant In America Is A ‘Lonely Experience

... But there are also 400,000 undocumented black immigrants living in the United States who have largely been left out of the debate over immigration reform. These immigrants make up just a small fraction of the more than three million black immigrants who come mostly from the Caribbean or Northern and sub-Saharan Africa ...

AP_090430045980-1024x564.jpg

CREDIT: AP PHOTO/M. SPENCER GREEN

Supporters hold a banner made up of national flags as they gather in Union Park for a rally calling for the legalization of more than 12 million undocumented immigrant workers Friday, May 1, 2009, in Chicago. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green)

5 Fast Facts About Black Immigrants in the United States

Recent weeks have seen a positive shift in the conversation on immigration reform, with prominent voices in both parties pushing for a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the United States. But although Latinos and Asian Americans figure prominently in the conversation, black immigrants—who comprise 8 percent of the U.S. foreign-born population—are most often left out.

As we prepare for 2013, here are some key facts about this often-overlooked group.

1. Black immigrants are a significant group in the United States—more than 3 million people comprising 8 percent of the U.S. foreign-born population. More than half come from the Caribbean, with the rest mostly coming from Northern and sub-Saharan Africa. A small number also come from Europe and Canada. Black immigrants account for more than one-quarter of the black population in New York, Boston, and Miami ...

https://www.americanprogress.org/is...-about-black-immigrants-in-the-united-states/

haiti_rally.jpg

SOURCE: AP/John Raoux

A protester holds up a Haitian flag during a march for immigration reform in Orlando, Florida

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back