Black Spirituality Religion : The Many Ways of Showing & Proving

I don't know about e40 that was to lighten the mood but read this, as far as I KNOW.

Peace!

http://www.thenationofislam.org/muslimlessontwo.html

Brother O ... the above is an awesome link! I never saw the lessons on the Internet before, though i've never looked for them! I was surprised to see them there ... wow ... Thanks a Bunch!

In fact, you've included lots of good links in this thread ... Thank You Thank You Thank You! ... :toast:

I've not checked them all out yet, but i will!

I'm surprised this thread took the turn it did, but it's all good ... good stuff came out of it!

Thanks Again!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Who was even talking about "show and prove" on these forums before I got here?

Brother Precise Allah ... the above made me look to see when i first said "show and prove" on this site ... :look:

What Are Your Faults? - posted June 12, 2005 - prior to your joining us ... (show and prove is in that post).

Even before that, i had the pleasure of interacting with Sisters and Brothers in the Nation of Gods and Earths, covering a plethora of capacities including professional, giving me (albeit limited) insight into the life / path / etc. Wonderful Sisters and Brothers i might add.

This isn't about proving you wrong, but a sincere desire to see if it was true, and sharing my findings.

The fact does remain that you and Sister Bootzey have given more information regarding the Nation of Gods and Earths than anyone else in this community ... that is true ... and appreciated ... fa shizzle ... :)

As i mentioned to Brother O ... i'm surprised the discussion took this turn, but it's kinda par for the course around here ... discussions going in ways the opening poster does not intend.

It's a powerful statement / challenge ... SHOW AND PROVE ... that many can't live up to.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back