Black Spirituality Religion : The Many Ways of Showing & Proving

Show and Prove didn't begin with the NGE, this site has been doing that, practically from day one. Most posters here bring evidence to the discussion, and not only that, your rules require links, just not in direct support of your argument. The show and prove concept is what makes this site so attractive. Folk spend more time reading the information than joining and posting; how many times have I read that testimony from folk, lol. The only problem is that we don't have a way of declaring who presented the better evidence and therefore won the debate; but I'm optimistic its coming. Showing and Proving is all apart of the bigger picture, replacing his-story with truth.

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa,
Peace,

So who was saying it before the Gods and the Earths? Not the concept but the term. That's our lingo........

Black-Scientists.com

Does the term black scientist cause you to think of George Washington Carver? Can you name another black scientist? Although Carver was a scientific giant, other black scientists have contributed significantly to various fields of science and technology. Because history, however, is filtered through the eyes of the majority, the contributions of these great men and women have been generally ignored. Black scientists have remained conspicuously absent from our consciousness, our textbooks, and our classrooms. Please help us popularize these great men and women!

Black-Scientists.com

:heart:

Destee
Peace,

Here's a few more

Benjamin Banneker

Elijah McCoy

Peace,

So who was saying it before the Gods and the Earths? Not the concept but the term. That's our lingo........

Well, its the concept, as you agree, which makes my point. It may be your lingo, but I've found Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Lloyd Banks and then Inspectah Deck all saying it. So, was it Inspectah Deck first? It really doesn't matter who coined the phrase, what matters is that we show and prove what we talk about, or what we ask others to accept and believe.

"Five Percenters beliefs include the idea of a godlike power locked away within humanity (specifically the original man). Show and prove is the belief that actions are more important than talk."
This explanation hasn't yet been reviewed by the Rap Genius editors
http://rapgenius.com/Inspectah-deck-show-and-prove-lyrics

Since I've shown and proven Precise Allah, its your turn to show and prove the God's and Earth's to be originators or the copyright registration holders of the terminology, Show and Prove.

Peace In,

Well, its the concept, as you agree, which makes my point. It may be your lingo, but I've found Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Lloyd Banks and then Inspectah Deck all saying it. So, was it Inspectah Deck first? It really doesn't matter who coined the phrase, what matters is that we show and prove what we talk about, or what we ask others to accept and believe.

"Five Percenters beliefs include the idea of a godlike power locked away within humanity (specifically the original man). Show and prove is the belief that actions are more important than talk."
This explanation hasn't yet been reviewed by the Rap Genius editors
http://rapgenius.com/Inspectah-deck-show-and-prove-lyrics

Since I've shown and proven Precise Allah, its your turn to show and prove the God's and Earth's to be originators or the copyright registration holders of the terminology, Show and Prove.

Peace In,
First, let's look at your list of hip hop personalities:

Doug E. Fresh - adds on with the Nation of Gods and Earths

Big Daddy Kane - adds on with the Nation of Gods and Earths

Inspectah Deck - adds on with the Nation of Gods and Earths

Ain't none of them been to the "Show and Prove" in years however they have history in attending and adding on with the nation.

Lloyd Banks - don't know

The influence of our self styled wisdom is undeniable.

The fact that you even went there in the first place was a punk move. You think Destee doesn't realize that black people been showing and proving since we've been on the planet? What you said was a sucker move if I ever saw one. I consider you a few things but I never considered you a hater until today. Your trying to slight my nation will get you no where.

Destee got sparked about a thread concerning the Gods and Earths and here you come trying to take my nation down a peg while you boost your own self up....... not a good look.

First, let's look at your list of hip hop personalities:

Doug E. Fresh - adds on with the Nation of Gods and Earths

Big Daddy Kane - adds on with the Nation of Gods and Earths

Inspectah Deck - adds on with the Nation of Gods and Earths

Ain't none of them been to the "Show and Prove" in years however they have history in attending and adding on with the nation.

Lloyd Banks - don't know

The influence of our self styled wisdom is undeniable.

The fact that you even went there in the first place was a punk move. You think Destee doesn't realize that black people been showing and proving since we've been on the planet? What you said was a sucker move if I ever saw one. I consider you a few things but I never considered you a hater until today. Your trying to slight my nation will get you no where.

Destee got sparked about a thread concerning the Gods and Earths and here you come trying to take my nation down a peg while you boost your own self up....... not a good look.

Thank you Precise Allah, you are a gentlemen and a scholar, a little misdirected, but nonetheless an ally on the battlefield ... Don't forget though, it was me that encouraged you and Destee to set up your Study Forum, a move which counters and contradicts all the harsh things you've said of me, smh.

But for the record, you have failed to establish (show and prove) the NGE as original holders of the terminology, Show and Prove.

Peace In my brother,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back