Black Jokes Humor : The Man With No Arms.

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
There once was a man with one leg that sat on the porch of his house. He was sad because he had no arms.

"Woe is me. I have no arms." He cried to himself.

"Everyone else has two arms but me," he said.

He then looked out and saw a man hopping and skipping a long down the street. As the man hopping came closer it became quite visible that this man too had no arms either, but it seemed that this man was very happy as he skipped down the street.

The man on the steps began to wonder what was this man so happy about, having no arms and all just like himself.

So the man on the steps called out to the man who was hopping and skipping with no arms.

"Hey You!" yelled the man on the steps.

"Yes?" asked the man hopping.

"What are you so happy about? I have no arms and neither do you. But I'm not happy and here you are just hopping and skipping along down the street. What are you so happy about?"

The man hopping replied, "I'm not happy! My butt itches!!!!!"

There once was a man with one leg that sat on the porch of his house. He was sad because he had no arms.

"Woe is me. I have no arms." He cried to himself.

"Everyone else has two arms but me," he said.

He then looked out and saw a man hopping and skipping a long down the street. As the man hopping came closer it became quite visible that this man too had no arms either, but it seemed that this man was very happy as he skipped down the street.

The man on the steps began to wonder what was this man so happy about, having no arms and all just like himself.

So the man on the steps called out to the man who was hopping and skipping with no arms.

"Hey You!" yelled the man on the steps.

"Yes?" asked the man hopping.

"What are you so happy about? I have no arms and neither do you. But I'm not happy and here you are just hopping and skipping along down the street. What are you so happy about?"

The man hopping replied, "I'm not happy! My butt itches!!!!!"
lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back