Black People : The malicious purpose of Civil Rights leadership.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Apr 10, 2014.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I'm in full of agreement with Mr. Neely Fuller Jr that White Supremacy is a logical system. About a hundred and some years ago the NAACP was formed by Jewish people to tackle the racial problems African Americans were experiencing in this country. The Blacks given leadership over the NAACP just so happen to be members of the secret society, Boule. Dr. W.E.B Dubious chosen as one of its leaders of the NAACP. The problem with Civil Rights is that it keeps the ball in the U.S courts where the judges are all White Americans who would never go against the U.S in its continued abuse of the human rights of people of African descent. So the Boule's role is they are advisors/protectors of the King, the king in this place being the U.S government. So Boule leaders advocate national protests as opposed to international protests because international protests embarrasses the U.S and hurts their image. But national protests have their purpose of appealing to the same people, i.e White Americans who are responsible for the human rights abuses of African Americans in the first place. So Boule members get high paying jobs at the NAACP, Urban League and other organizations that are dedicated to Civil Rights struggle. These jobs are advertised but they are filled only by qualified Boule members through secret selection. This is the organized system of White Supremacy control over the African American community within the U.S. Much of this has been pointed out by extreme right wingers who say the Black Civil Rights leadership keeps the Black community dependent and weak by exploiting them.

Steve Cokely has documented the origins of the Boule which is not the focus point of my discussion here. But I would like to mention his name as given him credit for exposing this malicious group of African Americans who pose as humanitarians but are actually members of a sinister system of control. I like to offer examples now of how this group interferes with the black community natural resistance to this oppression. Everyone is familiar with Trayvon Martin's tragic murder, who was gunned down by George Zimmerman and his body laid in the morgue unidentified for four days. Trayvon Martin hadn't committed any crime, no weapon was found on him and yet his death was labeled a justifiable homicide by the Police. The Stand Your Ground law as used as a defense for this crime, it was challenged right away by Rev. Al Sharpton with protests and marches which brought light to this obscure law that most have never heard of. It had never been interpreted that way successfully before to allow a killer to go free until George Zimmerman used it. But was Rev. Sharpton correct in focusing the attention of the community upon this law and away from the human rights issue involved? Because no where on Earth does any nation allow Police or citizens such broad powers to kill anyone without the person having been an actual criminal in the process of committing a crime and posing an actual threat to the community or police.

The above is an example of how the Boule function they use their power to trump all others within the Black community. By throwing their weight of wealth, power and prestige around they seem to always shift the community away from taking our complaints to outside neutral parties in the world body. The Boule always try to defer all legal actions to the corrupt and racially bias U.S courts. Boule members attack grassroots leadership, they echo each other so as to make it appear there is officially sane and trusted opposition to a particular person or group. Example, disparaging letters of the Black Panthers were sent out to Black businesses, some of them Boule members, some Boule members came out publicly against the Black Panthers helping the Police and the F.B.I to frame them as dangerous. Remember Deloris Tucker who attacked Tupac Shakur relentlessly? Well Deloris Tucker is a member of the Boule society.

There are plenty of examples I can give of the systematic control that keeps African Americans mentally enslaved to failed policies destroy our social, political and economic development. These hidden class of house Negros are the primary reason why our communities are ran in such awry. The clash between the Grassroots leadership and the secretive Boule is something that isn't talked about. But I will soon discuss it in another topic so until then I'm open for questions and answers if you should seek. Thank you.

2. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    The "Boule" and "Talented Tenth" are one and the same! To his ever lasting credit W.E.B. Dubois renounced the "Talented Tenth" concept that he created, concluding that the only thing the "Talented Tenth" was talented at was imitating Europeans. So nothing the Boule does should surprise us anymore. In addition, Dubois denounced his U.S. citizenship, at the age of 90+, and relocated to Ghana where he is buried. Now does this let him off the hook for his role in helping to undermine the Garvey Movement? That is another discussion! Smile One thing I do know is that we better hurry up and figure out a way to neutralize those who betray us, like Dr. Amos N. Wilson taught! Any suggestions anybody? Smile

3. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    The "Boule" and "Talented Tenth" are one and the same! To his ever lasting credit W.E.B. Dubois renounced the "Talented Tenth" concept that he created, concluding that the only thing the "Talented Tenth" was talented at was imitating Europeans. So nothing the Boule does should surprise us anymore. In addition, Dubois denounced his U.S. citizenship, at the age of 90+, and relocated to Ghana where he is buried. Now does this let him off the hook for his role in helping to undermine the Garvey Movement? That is another discussion! Smile One thing I do know is that we better hurry up and figure out a way to neutralize those who betray us, like Dr. Amos N. Wilson taught! Any suggestions anybody? Smile

4. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864

5. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864

6. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864