Brother AACOOLDRE : The male & Female = 1

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 14, 2002.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    The Male & Female = 1
    By Andre Austin

The man you know as Jesus spoke on Egyptian Philosophy. We must first understand that the Gospels are allegorical. So what your reading isn’t something that happened but its symbolic of something else. The trick the writers used was incorporating historical figures like Herod and Pilate to give the impression the events happened during their time frame.

What was Jesus talking about when he said: “Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female. And said, for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh” Matthew 19:5-6 This quote was taken from Moses, the Egyptian in Genesis 2:24.

What started me on back tracking this Egyptian terminology was first read in Aristotle book The Politics Book 2: 1262b3 . Aristotle said “In Plato’s dialogues, one which treats of love, we read (Symposium 191) that Aristophanes said that lovers because of the wramth of their affection are eager to grow into each other and become one instead of two”. After reading this quote I was very curious to read Plato Symposium. But reading Plato and Aristotle meant nothing because Moses lived and wrote this particular passage before Plato and company lived. But I found something in the Symposium that would resemble an old ancient Egypt concept. I will first quote the Symposium and then line it up with the Egyptian religion.

It might appear strange these conversations Plato had but please just bear with me. “Formerly the natural state of man was not what it is now, but quite different. For at first there were three sexes, not two as at present, male and female, but also a third having both together…and why there were three sexes and shaped like this, was because the male was at first born of the sun, and the female of the earth, and the common sex had something of the moon, which combines both male and female; their shape was round and their going was round because they were like their parents. They had terrible strength and force, and great were their ambitions; they attacked the gods, and what homer said (odyssey 11:305) of Otos and Ephialtes is said of them, that they tried to climb into heaven intending to make war upon the gods.

So Zeus/Amen and the other gods held council what they should do, and they were perplexed; for they really could not kill the tribe…after a deal of worry Zeus had a happy thought …we can let men still exist but we can stop them from their violence by making them weaker. I will slice each of them down through the middle. They will be weaker , and they will be more useful because there will be more of them…so when the original body was cut through , each half wanted the other, and hugged it; they threw their arms round each other desiring to grow together in the embrace…so you see how ancient is the mutual love implanted in mankind, bringing together the parts of the original body, and trying to make one out of two, and to heal the natural structure of man.

So when one of these meets his own proper half they are wonderfully overwhelmed by affection and intimacy and love, these are the ones who remain together all their lives, although they could not say what they expect to get from each other…plainly the soul of each wants something else-what, it cannot say, but it divines and riddles what it wants. And as they lie together suppose Hephaistos/ Ptah were to stand beside them with his tools (And say) I’am ready to melt you and weld you together, so that you two may be made one, and as one you may live together as long as you live, and when you die you may die still one instead of two”.

According to history the Greeks used the name Hephaistos when they were talking about the Egyptian god Ptah see Black Spark, White Fire p201 by Richard Poe. I wouldn’t have recognized Plato’s story of mankind as Egyptian if he wouldn’t of mentioned how making was sliced up into half parts. This process of halving is the basis of the Nile valley mathematics and the contemporary biological science which is associated with the process of cellular division called mitosis. This concept was expressed in an ancient text which stated:

I am One that transforms
    Into two
    I am Two that transforms
    Into four
    I am four that transforms
    Into eight
    After this I am one

Its strange how this Egyptian text is very similar to Plato conversations and Jesus telling us that two people become one.

Note:
    The three sexes Plato talks about may have their origin in the Egyptian Triad or Trinity. As a matter of fact one of the causes of creation was Khepera. The seed fell from his mouth producing other gods Shu (son) and Tefnut (daughter) “and from being one god I became three” p303. E.A Wallis Budge makes note that “Khepera was supposed to possess the powers of begetting and conceiving, and giving birth, and, in fact, to be at once male and female” p.461 of The Gods of the Egyptians

Also beware that Plato knew nothing of the book of Genesis because it had not been translated into a lanquage he could read until after a hundred years after his death see chapter 21 of Edward Gibbon’s Rise and Fall of the Roman empire

Ernest G. McClain wrote The Pythagorean Plato p.143. McClain quotes Plutarch (373-374) who states that a family consisted of a father/Osiris, mother/Isis and Children/Horus who are combinations of the two. Gerald Massey said that: “Horus included both sexes. The Child (or the soul) is of either sex, and potentially, of both. Hence the hermaphrodital Deity; and Jesus, in Revelation, is the Young Man who has the female paps”.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    hummmm!! i love how u spoken in scribe .....work dem keyz