Amun-Ra : The Lynched

You are right. But somebodies gotta to telll them about their evils and cowardly doings so they can't say nobody told me. Then I'm sure it will get left as that. If no coming together well that's the best thang ultimently.
Trust me a lot of people have been telling them and they don't really give a ****, but they will start to care once they see us unite as a people, and start saving our money and spend it around each other instead of their evil corporations. Once their economy start to weaken, thats when the real fight starts.

Trust me a lot of people have been telling them and they don't really give a ****, but they will start to care once they see us unite as a people, and start saving our money and spend it around each other instead of their evil corporations. Once their economy start to weaken, thats when the real fight starts.
You are absolutley right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back