Amun-Ra : The Lynched

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
mississippi has the most lynchings. i had a great uncle who was hung as an unknow in hernendo mississippi, march 28, 1935. his name was james walcott or james latham, brother of david walcott. story has it james was participating in miscengenation, dating or married to a white women. A doctor daughter named walker was a friend of the family. another story is during this period a number of blacks who participated with the southern tenant famers union during this period were lynched in mms. & ark.

Dekalb Walcott, jr.
Chicago illinois
Thank you for sharing brother. There in lies the problem (the highleted portion). I believe that the numbers we are told regarding lynchings are far higher than krakkkers will admit even with recorded history. So many blacks were run out of the south because family members were being lynched and their lands being stolen. I know this to be the case with Tom Joyners family as was told on Skip Gates show. They were run out of NC i believe because his two teenaged uncles were accused of murdering a white man, they were lynched and family harrased from town. My own family on my mothers side came to Philadelphia around 1910 from SC and Va during the first great migration. I honestly believe their leaving had something to do with lynchings.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thank you for sharing brother. There in lies the problem (the highleted portion). I believe that the numbers we are told regarding lynchings are far higher than krakkkers will admit even with recorded history. So many blacks were run out of the south because family members were being lynched and their lands being stolen. I know this to be the case with Tom Joyners family as was told on Skip Gates show. They were run out of NC i believe because his two teenaged uncles were accused of murdering a white man, they were lynched and family harrased from town. My own family on my mothers side came to Philadelphia around 1910 from SC and Va during the first great migration. I honestly believe their leaving had something to do with lynchings.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... So true Each1teach1, there's a very similar legend in my family equal to what you've shared.

Peace In,

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Them lynchers should be ashamed for being so much punk'd and the craziness still goes on.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
Them lynchers should be ashamed for being so much punk'd and the craziness still goes on.
This is the land of your captivity, these lynchers are evil and cowardly but my questions is what would Black folks do to protect themselves as people. The funny thing is Black folks wanna be friends with the very people who have been destroying them for centuries, this isn't the case if you cant beat them join them. We need to separate from these people by any means necessary.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
This is the land of your captivity, these lynchers are evil and cowardly but my questions is what would Black folks do to protect themselves as people. The funny thing is Black folks wanna be friends with the very people who have been destroying them for centuries, this isn't the case if you cant beat them join them. We need to separate from these people by any means necessary.
You are right. But somebodies gotta to telll them about their evils and cowardly doings so they can't say nobody told me. Then I'm sure it will get left as that. If no coming together well that's the best thang ultimently.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
You are right. But somebodies gotta to telll them about their evils and cowardly doings so they can't say nobody told me. Then I'm sure it will get left as that. If no coming together well that's the best thang ultimently.
Trust me a lot of people have been telling them and they don't really give a ****, but they will start to care once they see us unite as a people, and start saving our money and spend it around each other instead of their evil corporations. Once their economy start to weaken, thats when the real fight starts.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Trust me a lot of people have been telling them and they don't really give a ****, but they will start to care once they see us unite as a people, and start saving our money and spend it around each other instead of their evil corporations. Once their economy start to weaken, thats when the real fight starts.
You are absolutley right.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??