Amun-Ra : The Lynched

You say "were" not safe in this country, as though they are safe now. Have I missed something? Can I relax my fears for my son's well being? Has the danger passed? Thank you for sharing this with us. Brings all kinds of thoughts to my mind. One being the fact that history shows us how black men were (mis)treated when they, for whatever reason, found themselves in the midst of a white woman.

Amun-Ra, is it their defiance that has been the catalyst for them seeking white women? My own nature is such, that if someone tells me I can't, I'm more determined to do that thing. I'm not suggesting that black men this day are choosing white women for this reason. Surely they are choosing them because they love them, but is this the root of it all?

I've gotten off topic. The state that lynched more blacks? Hmmmm ... my guess would be Texas (hoping it isn't my own Alabama).

:heart:

Destee

I think some black men choose white women because they want revenge against the white man. The white woman is seen as "forbidden fruit."

The best thing black women can do is ignore these type of men.

From what I have seen in my community, the men that go to white women for racist/sell-out reasons aren't really worth much anyway.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back