Black Short Stories : the love my sister lost

charleshandy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 30, 2002
My sister the women of all women her eyes are as brown as the color, her hair as wavy as the waves in the sea, her skin shines as bright as the sun, her words so gental she would help a man get to heaven . this is the women i use to know. the woman i see day to day is this cold heart black female with eyes of death she wear gray contacts to cover the evil a man can see she will play your games make you think you win but deep inside you will get caught up in her sin. she use to cry for you when you are in pain now all i hear is a laugh in the trace where a tear uue to be life slipped from this black queen please say a prayer for my sister that she will love again, ask her to tell you whatlove means to her she will look you in your eyes with the coldest stare these words will escape her lips of gold lip stick money she'll do strange things for her love.

hi rich this is scandalis the girl who my brother speaks about in his poem the love my sister lost thank you for your replie my brother is truely the love in my life i guess he is trying to save me in his own way but theres no need becouse a girl like myself will never let em see me sweat these *****'s from texas ai'nt real I'll be going back home to chi-town soon thats where the heart is.
word from the wise:Scandalis.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back