Black Poetry : THE LOST WOMEN

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Jun 1, 2008.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    THE LOST WOMEN

Oh the multi colors of the rainbow, the lost women I search high and low, and the lost woman must finally come to rest,
    Beyond the silhouette hides behind the mastery, who cries beyond the dark, I must find the lost women, to bring life to its natural house, I must find the lost woman, if not the grand reaper stands before the door, before refinery has
    Recovered the blue print, warriors sing know more, the lost women I must recover, the night’s are getting longer, and the shadows has know light, and the glass windows have know reflection, upon the middle of the night, how can I recover the image of those, who will be the resurrection of tomorrow but yet I stand at attention, as the moans or not so far behind them, traveling through the darkness, as the rivers run upon there feet, and the cries of defeat, and the chains begin to rust, as the soul cries for peace, all multi colors, and the chains that they carry above them, the weight gets heavier as they cry for survival, needs to know there blood line, My legacy shall be branded upon the cemented stone, which reads my emphatic of the gone. I stood correct upon the given laws of the almighty God. Sing my song grand reaper sing my song, the tunnel of light I shall walk, I come in the world without nothing, so shall I believe read the same upon the cemented stone.

To fix the broken links that lingers to another desert
    Where the roots are slowly dying beneath them;
    And the souls that cry out, I hear the pain of the voices,
    But yet I can’t find the blue print, to identify who is who
    And the rainbows that runs streams, and the creative nest
    That cries for rebirth, I need to know there names
    To recover the essence of there tribal mask
    Where there souls have became lost in travel.
    I need to know there names to calm the pain, of the lost souls, that they may rise upon the night.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    For thy nameth reburst inside the mold beyond da color of each line the bow gives
    for she is there hidden between here and there searching / crying for a release unto
    freedom this piece runs like water wit depth great post and flow

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    For they are us, and we are them, the many colors of their essence flows through us. Such pride and passion for your people colors every line.

4. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    That the Spirit may come again.
    Beautiful words sister ASHANTA. You have a special and Peticualr talent and an obvious love for life. I appreaciate it as well. Flow on:wave: