Black Spirituality Religion : The Lost Book of Enki

Each1teach1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
For those of you that are into and have been reading about the ancient astronauts particularly the Annunaki there is a book out right now by Zacheria Sitchin; The Lost Book of Enki. The book is allegedly based on a translation of Summarian texts that were found in the library of Assurbinipals palace during a 20th century excavation. If Sitchin has really and truthfully translated the text, then it would no doubt shatter faiths around the world and rewrite history as we know it. The Summarians are believed to be the oldest civilization located in present day Iraq, the summarians predated the Egyptians, and gave rise to civilization as we know it. Much of what is recorded in the biblical text as well other text that predate the bible "came from summarian text". According to Sitchin and a few other "lost civilization chasers" civilization started long before historians and archeologist have so conservatively agreed on (roughly about 4,000 years ago). To add to the fury of archeologist and historians Zacheria Sitchin, Carl Sagan and Erich von Däniken, the big guns on the forefront of the theory also make claims of ancient space travelers who came to earth and brought civilization to mankind. In his latest book "the lost book of Enki" which is supposed to be a translation of the summerian text i mentioned above the following was revealed:

1. That a group called the Annunaki from the 12th planet called Nibiru came to Earth in search of gold to heal a dwindling atmosphere on Nibiru.

2. For six days they worked to create housing and shelter for themselves on the seventh day they rested. (sound familiar?)

3. Sometime after thier arrival they spotted beings large walking upright and hairy somewhat like themselves. The beings had no speach or civilized behavior. The Annunaki, blended their DNA with that of the biengs to create primative workers for the gold mines. They said they wanted to give them their "image" and life essence (dna).
3. After many trials with no sucess they use invitro to impregnate an Annunaki woman with a baby from the altered egg and sperm of biengs, a success a male baby named "Adamu" is born.

4. The process is repeated and 7 more "beings" (the first humans) are born.

5. Adamu and Tiamat the first humans are taken to the city of Edhin, (the first city built by the Annunaki) to dwell in a garden area.

6. It was found that they could not procreate, so the annunaki modified Adamu and Tiamat's "tree of life" (dna sequence and added two branches) they did this by putting them both asleep and performing some kind of surgery.

7. Enlil the eldest brother of Enki and leader of the Annunaki was walking in the garden sometime after and was angered when he saw that Adamu and Tiamat were no longer naked but clothed. He asked "what is the meaning of this?" and "who told you that you were naked?" He was angry at the idea that his brother and sister whom in his eyes were playing god, and gave adamu and tiamat annunaki dna, along with the ability to procreate. At knowing what they had done he ordered that Adamu and Tiatmat be expelled from Edhin to go and work in the mines.

All of these points are elaborated versions of the book of genisis, if it is at all true then it explains several things. 1) why there are 2 creation stories one in the begining of gen and another in the next two chapt. Who the "US" is in the first verse of gen. "And god said let US make man in our image. The real reason they were expelled from the garden. Later on book also sheds light on the story of Cain and Abel. According to Sitchin, Cain kills Able after a year of bickering over the fact that Abel's offering was liked best among the brothers Enki and Enlil. The story also brings to life the Egyptian myth of Ausar, Auset, Heru and Set, who according to the tablets were also real live people and the story of the battle between Heru and Set (who go by slightly varieted names in this version) is even more spectacular than told in the Egyptian myth. The Deluge or the flood is also recorded in the text and when compared with the biblical versions there are some major exagerations in the biblical text. For instance the length of time that it took to build the ark, and how or whom Noah was told to build it along with who to take with him. The fallen angels are also mentioned but they were Annunaki who resided on a way station on mars and did come down to earth to take earthling women as wives.

More Solid Evidence of Ancient Space travelers possibly the Annunaki:

An ancient sect residing mainly in the hills of Mali, a people who call themselves the Dogon, claim to have descended from the ancient Egyptians. Their science, history and creation story corroborates with that of the sumer knowledge of planetary solar system and its early beginings. They both correctly pointed out the number of planets and connecting moons that composed our system before modern science discovered pluto in 1930. They also hold detailed knowlegde of anatomy and science along with the inner functions of each system before modern science could catch up. Who taught them this and how could they know about the solar system without ever looking through a telescope. They say that their ancestors taught them and their god who came from the water. , Oraneus (sp), EA. later known as Enki -ruler of earth-

Im tired now I'll come back later with more... questions and comments are welcome

CHAOS

SITCHIN IS A FRAUD, HE BEEN DEBUNKED SO MUCH I'M STILL SURPRISE PEOPLE ARE STILL USING HIM. HE IS A ISRAELI AGENT WHO WAS CONTRACTED OUT BY THE UNIV. OF CHICAGO TO "READ" THE CURIFORM. THE STORY OF ENKI IS A COSMIC STORY THAT DEAL WITH PLANETS AS NIBIRU IS NEB-HERU IN KEMET.

CHAOS

SITCHIN IS A FRAUD, HE BEEN DEBUNKED SO MUCH I'M STILL SURPRISE PEOPLE ARE STILL USING HIM. HE IS A ISRAELI AGENT WHO WAS CONTRACTED OUT BY THE UNIV. OF CHICAGO TO "READ" THE CURIFORM. THE STORY OF ENKI IS A COSMIC STORY THAT DEAL WITH PLANETS AS NIBIRU IS NEB-HERU IN KEMET.

Very true, after you told me that I researched it and found some compelling info about dude and his partners.

The bottom line for me is they always make cosmic things into historical stuff. They also never teach the science of it or how to get the high sciences they were using. They wouldn't put out some stuff that would ultimately take them down. I learned they ain't about humanity like they try to make it seem, but keeping above us.

CHAOS

yes well thats why I used the words "alleged" and "if" in my post. I also found this site www.sitchiniswrong.com a while back that challenges his books. The latest book however is none the less interesting. If he is a fraud though how do you reconcile that with the fact that the sumarian pictographs and artifacts depict space and the planets as they should be, and the dogon creation myth concerning the beining of the cosmos and their intimate relationship with advanced math science.
Also could you give me the sites and names of the "debunkers" so i can read thier views on the subject?

yes well thats why I used the words "alleged" and "if" in my post. I also found this site www.sitchiniswrong.com a while back that challenges his books. The latest book however is none the less interesting. If he is a fraud though how do you reconcile that with the fact that the sumarian pictographs and artifacts depict space and the planets as they should be, and the dogon creation myth concerning the beining of the cosmos and their intimate relationship with advanced math science.
Also could you give me the sites and names of the "debunkers" so i can read thier views on the subject?

Great response. Artifacts are primary source materials and not so easy to debunk.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back