Pan Africanism : THE LOST ARK OF THE COVENANT

TRUE!

panafrica said:
Specifically, the Ark of the Covenant is in the Ethiopian nation of Axum.

I went to Ethiopia in August 1992 specifically to be near the Ark which is in Axum in Tigray province, which used to be a major City in the region.

The Ark is in a small building [I have pictures of the building] next to Axum Cathedral, however no one is allowed to see it, apart from the Priest who guards it.

The Crown Jewels of Ethiopia including Haille Selassie's crown [which they do allow you to see] are also stored in the same building behind a shutter which is padlocked.

Orisons said:
I went to Ethiopia in August 1992 specifically to be near the Ark which is in Axum in Tigray province, which used to be a major City in the region.

The Ark is in a small building [I have pictures of the building] next to Axum Cathedral, however no one is allowed to see it, apart from the Priest who guards it.

The Crown Jewels of Ethiopia including Haille Selassie's crown [which they do allow you to see] are also stored in the same building behind a shutter which is padlocked.

That is cool Orisons...I hope to go one day myself!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back