Chief Elder Osiris : The Lords Of This Earth Success Of Remaking The Afrikans

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Lords Of This Earth Success Of Remaking The Afrikans

By Chief Elder Osiris

First allow me to share that the Spiritual Action of the universe in term of how it physical behave with each member action, is in order of a Divine Nature and the Universe need not the Measured calculus of man concept of Time in order to perform in the way that it does.

It is because of the Divine Spirit of the Universe that cause the alignment at set intervals of Motion that cause the phenomena of related display of Unity within the Infinite Dark Universe by its Family of Stars and Planets, and such a display of unity and oneness does not indicate an action of Destruction that has to automatically take place.

There are Beings upon this planet that has caused a remake of a people upon this planet that was once Divine in their action and relationship with those other members of the Universe, Stars and Planets, and now today, certain Beings referring to themselves as Human Beings have taken it upon themselves to reconstitute the Universe to their level of comprehension and have taken it upon themselves to become Lords of this Earthly Planet World.

Of all the inhabitants upon this Planet referring to themselves as being high level intelligent Beings, there is one Ethnic Group being upon this planet, a planet that the Human Being Lords have so designated to be known as Earth, has taken upon themselves to remake.

The Lords of this Earth has chosen to Target for remake by them, the Ethnic Group whose appearance is of a Different appearance than they are, so they proceeded to remake a people we now refer to as being Black Afrikans and took them to become to the Lords of this planet, their Slaves, a Helluva reduction of that Ethnic Group from a Divine State Of being, to a low level of a three fifth value of a Human Being.

Such Beings being the Lord of the World of which they now occupy and control , a world upon this planet named Earth by the Lords of this World, upon this Earth, and in this world there was a center of attraction the Lords did gaze upon, they being of a Phenotype appearance that carried a pigment of a shade that was not of an alluminous color, later referred to, by the Lords of the World, to be Black Afrikan people, a people with a Divine countenance that glowed with a Divine Radiance.

Such a People label by the Lords of this World to be Black and Afrikans, became the target for a remake in order to fit the Mind action that the Lords of this Planet Earth World had so desired such a people to be, a people we became, and with such a conformance until we have become habitual in our Self debasement, as we now willingly comply to conform to the ways and action of the Lords of this Evil Treated World, causing such a conformed Black Afrikan People to be as Evil in our mind action as those people who we have accepted to be our Lord and Master upon this Earth, in this World which we have become a part of, today.

Beloved, the people you now witness to be and is label to be Black and Afrikan, such a people have been remade to be a people we are not, yet because of our mental conditioning to be willing conformists to the Spirit of the Lords of this world, you now have Black Afrikans who willingly serve the Lord their Master, believing that we do do the Divine Essence (GOD) a service by our total submission to evil forces of this world, Lord of our Life, to be the Son of God, a God so created by the Lords of this world, to whom we give all of our praise to, today.

Beloved, we Divine Beings who have been remade to be Human Beings, and now is loyal conformist to the ways of Lucifer, we in our Remade state of Mind, can not Think to be the Beings we once were and when such a Divine Truth come knocking upon your Mind, you in your remade state of believing, automatically reject that which is shared with you to be the Divine Truth, and we Black Afrikans do so because we are now willing conformist to a lower level of Mind performance, causing us to be the people who have been made to lose all knowledge of ourselves today.

Beloved, have you ever noticed how angry some Black folks become when they hear of Divine Things about ourselves, all because we have been locked into a Mental caste that have us to be the most devout conformist to the way of believing about the Lords of this World and to hate ourselves for the Blackness we carry.

Lucifer, Lords of this world is with a History of Remaking the Divine Black Being, they using the tools of Lies, Deceit, Abuse, and Murderous Killing of us Black people, while Enslaving the Mind of a once Divine Being, you who once was able to align your Divine Mind with the happening of the precession of the Equinox and an aligining of the universe bodies which display a Universal Spirit of Divine Oneness.

Can you Understand that, Beloved?

Afrika as well as the so call Black Afrikan is in a motion of Dying, The Land of Afrika is now under siege by the Lord of this Earth and has been for a Long Time and the People originally upon that Afrika Land call Afrika, is at the last of their Dying Mind and has no desire to resurrect ourselves.

Yet here is such a people with such a Divine Origin, and has a Mind today that cause us to be in a caste of our Mental conforming, so much so, until the Mind action of Shame no longer can trigger such a conforming people into action to give cause for them to know that it is now Time to reclaim our Divine mind and stop the revolve conforming to the Lords of this world, they who are responsible for the Remake of the Divine Being, into the present day Negro that we now are, a state of Mind that act against the Divinity of the knowledge of our Black Divine Self.

Today, we are locked in a conforming spiral that is taking us into the final evil pit of our Ignorance, as we now give excuse for our Ignorant Intelligence, which we now display in our conformed mind action.

Please, The Pathway to The Rediscover of Ourselves, Is Through This Link, Follow It And You Will Not Regret it, Beloved. htp://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000131666

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Cheif this is crap

there is no such thing as ignorant intelligence, either you know or you don't

God's come from GOD, and therefore, are the only one's that can deny GOD.

This place was "thought" into existence, so that God's could become God.

Tell the truth.

Only FAMILY can access FAMILY

And this is a family affair.

I happen to love the "Lord" of this earth, no matter how much he pisses me off, and you just can't stand the fact that your god the creator will destroy you, and I won't destroy the LOVE OF MY LIFE, weather he be jesus or lucifer or whatever other bull ya'll can come up with...

I AM THE UNIVERSE, AND WHAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW IS KEEPING MY DIVINE MIND ON MY DIVINE PURPOSE, AND THAT IS TO LOVE WHAT I LOVE

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    AND ISN'T HE

LOVELY :)