Chief Elder Osiris : The Lord Of The Universe Is Now Upon Us

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph My Dear Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, now to many of you, this subject immediately provoke the thought of
religion and it is appropriate for you to do so, because that is the way
your mind has so been trained to believe.

The US IN THE SUBJECT MATTER IS REFERRING TO THE CARBON NATION, Africans we
love to refer to ourselves as being.

The Lord mention here has nothing to do with Jesus nor the Christ, the
leading figure in the western world religious drama, a drama that has been
dramatically effective in transforming an entire Carbon Nation away from the
magic of the Truth, as it dance with only that which is real, supported by
the facts of metaphysic.

It is Time for you my Black Sisters and Brothers to Look once again, using
the inner vision to see that which is True and Real and when you are able to
do so you will know, at this Time, on this Planet and as I speak, there are
strange things taking place in the Universe, strange only to the sense of
perception, wrapped in the folly of religious belief.

Yet the Universe is now speaking with such fervor to the Carbon Nation and
we hear not. Speaking letting us know that the world is in a state of
destructive mode, destructive not in just a physical way but more
importantly in a body Soulful way.

The fact that Mankind has chose belief over the use of profound thought, is
what cause the Universe to now be in a cleansing mode, prepared to let loose
the Lord of the Elements upon those who have disobeyed its presence.

Well now, let us take a look at what the Lord really represent, it is
neither Jesus nor Civil, it is the Law of the Universe and now I say unto
you that the Lord is now upon us once again,requiring that we return back to
become obedient and respectful to the Lord of the Universe, which is the
Universal Law.

Lord = Law, the most cherished Fraternal Code within the annals of Masonic
secrecy, something the Carbon Nation did know, before the conversion to the
ignorance of Religious teaching.

No! I am not a member of any earthly Masonic order,just a by-product of the
Ancient Nubionic Mystery System as the Greeks so referred to such Profound
Teaching and Knowledge that was emanating from the wisdom of our Ancient
Carbon African Ancestors.

Yet you wonder why it is that I do not compromise the fact that our
Salvation is not to be experienced here in america, the other part of the
Diaspora, Europe nor Asia, as it is called today, but will be realized only
upon the Holy Ground of our Ancient Carbon African Ancestors and that ground
I speak of is known now as Africa.

We Children of the gods of Sirius by way of that planet now called Mars, we
have lost our way by the fact we abandon our True identity and now, our
every belief our every action is to see how we can force that which is evil
to accept us into their fold, not so my dear beloved, because you see, the
very people you are trying to fit into are the very people who know who you
really are and to allow you to taste Freedom, Justice and Independence would
be as if evil has submitted to becoming Just, peaceful and Respectful to the
Lord of the Universe.

Let those of you who are in the know about our Blackself, bear witness to
that which is True.

As I often say to you and you choose not to hear, Reparation is more than
political, nor is it ruled by Civil Law, Reparation is Divine and Spiritual
and is govern by the Lord (LAW) of the Universe AND WILL BECOME A REALITY
ONLY WHEN IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED AS IT HAS BEEN SO PROPHESIZED and that is the
Lord of the Universe must be obeyed, therefore, just as you were at the
beginning oh Carbon Nation, so shall it be once again.

We move not in a straight line but as the Universe, in cycle. Such a cycle
in relation to Reparation is thus so,that is, if we are to obey the Lord of
the Universe, which happen to be, Reparation = Repatriation = AfroDescendant
State = The Reunification of the Carbon African Nation and if this is
preaching Hate then yes my dear beloved, I am Rooted in it !!!

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth!!!

Complete Love To The Carbon African Nation

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
African Spiritualist
Lecturer, Public Speaker

The Revelation of the Reunification of the Carbon Nation

Chief Osiris,

I hope things are going well for you today. I've read this post and understand your thoughts as touching upon the matters you mention. I'd like to make an observation in positive intent. Your expression is convoluted to some extent. There are a plethora of elements to the writing that make for a disjointed reading experience. This is no criticism, only an observation, I mean no disrespect to your efforts to communicate.

I'm curious as to the subject of the metaphysic. I would not expect you or anyone to be in a position to offer more than a subjective appraisal of what follows, nevertheless I thought it would be interesting to present for consideration. In speaking of perception, in particular as "strange things" occurring in the universe being perceived, it appears, at least as I've taken note of a number of perspectives reported to be rooted in metaphysical vision, there is no consistency in this frame of referencing. As indicated, I track a variety of revelatory oriented ministries who reference intuitive experience as the basis of what's perceived. Some identify with this resource as third eye, others as simply as heightened awareness, remote viewing, etc. In either case, the idea is of numbers of individuals tapping into the inherent ability to attune themselves to the phenomenology from which conscious experience is derived to evaluate or render a judgment of what manifests in their experience in psychic realms. In this population are individuals with notable credentials, as far as having proven themselves clairvoyant or similarly gifted. In this regard Sylvia Brown is very well known, along with others who exhibited extraordinary experience in perception and conscious awareness. In that regard, I am curious as to aspects that appear to be unique to the individual, rather than necessarily representative of broader aspects of reality.

Would you think Brother Osiris the metaphysic has features that funnel an individual into perceptual experiences that are tuned to their particular vibration, therefore interests and issues in life? In other words, is it feasable, at least in your opinion that what's drawn from experiences in heightened perception colored by the vibrational orienttion of individuals? Among psychic types I am aware of it appears their declarations tend to contain aspects that are consistent with the lines of their experience as human beings. Thereby, being oriented to reality from an African perspective this would guide your experience in perceiving the features of the psychic universe. Thereby, truth is as much a subject to our life orientation as it is to reality. In this frame reality is malleable, it can be whatever the circumstance calls for, which indicates, to some extent or another, there is a fluidity to reality. This fluidity is impeccable in its capacity to adapt to what system of thought it encounters. Thereby, in some paradoxical frame, there are features to extrasensory awareness that are hard fact, along with those that are like dreams, they are constructed to mirror what's unique to an individual's orientation to life. Thereby, while a Black may perceive a truth that bears significant features relevant to his experience, an Indian's visions bespeak of a reality that harmonizes with his life orientation. In the midst of the diverse expressions are immutable, unchanging aspects that all men find agreement. Nevertheless, even in the metaphysic community, you do see diversity rather than unanimity of conscious experience. That being the case there are aspects to "reality" we have to understand as being patterned to the vibration of a particular constituency, having no relevance to other kingdoms of experience. In that scenario no one can lay claim to absolute truth, because the absolute is not to be any people's or entities possession, except the Almighty, to who I attribute Jesus Christ as being the ultimate expression in the community of men.

On my last point I know you disagree. This is not in my purview to contest, as each man must live with his own orientation. By no means is faith an illusion however, because as indicated, even among those in the metaphysical community measures of faith are required because there is no uniformity in what's perceived by those who consider they are privey to "deep" insights to the exclusion of all others. The carbon nation scenario yields psychic perception of aspects that are unique to that orientation. An eskimo sage or others in the oriental, indian and other worlds of experience have their own understanding of universal truth. Again, there are mounds of material indicating a metaphysical awareness is malleable to the perceiver's orientation, however is not wholly accountable for the truth that's out there. The absolute is incomprehensible by any one orientation, nevertheless what slices any one metaphysician obtains is the reality of his own choosing or is defined by the nature involved in his making.

As to a cyclical process leading to a reunification of Black people, in being quite honest, in my frame of referencing I do not perceive any universalization of our experience as a people. There are Blacks in Russia, Blacks in the Carribean, Blacks in Europe, etc. I suppose there are those who are longing for this sort of thing, while others don't care less. Anyway, as a psychic perception the notion is interesting to note, however as a hard factual revelation I suspect it is a orientation of mind constructed by a universe who will work to show an individual what they want to see as much as what's real. What do you think?

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Hoteph My Dear Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, now to many of you, this subject immediately provoke the thought of
religion and it is appropriate for you to do so, because that is the way
your mind has so been trained to believe.

The US IN THE SUBJECT MATTER IS REFERRING TO THE CARBON NATION, Africans we
love to refer to ourselves as being.

The Lord mention here has nothing to do with Jesus nor the Christ, the
leading figure in the western world religious drama, a drama that has been
dramatically effective in transforming an entire Carbon Nation away from the
magic of the Truth, as it dance with only that which is real, supported by
the facts of metaphysic.

It is Time for you my Black Sisters and Brothers to Look once again, using
the inner vision to see that which is True and Real and when you are able to
do so you will know, at this Time, on this Planet and as I speak, there are
strange things taking place in the Universe, strange only to the sense of
perception, wrapped in the folly of religious belief.

Yet the Universe is now speaking with such fervor to the Carbon Nation and
we hear not. Speaking letting us know that the world is in a state of
destructive mode, destructive not in just a physical way but more
importantly in a body Soulful way.

The fact that Mankind has chose belief over the use of profound thought, is
what cause the Universe to now be in a cleansing mode, prepared to let loose
the Lord of the Elements upon those who have disobeyed its presence.

Well now, let us take a look at what the Lord really represent, it is
neither Jesus nor Civil, it is the Law of the Universe and now I say unto
you that the Lord is now upon us once again,requiring that we return back to
become obedient and respectful to the Lord of the Universe, which is the
Universal Law.

Lord = Law, the most cherished Fraternal Code within the annals of Masonic
secrecy, something the Carbon Nation did know, before the conversion to the
ignorance of Religious teaching.

No! I am not a member of any earthly Masonic order,just a by-product of the
Ancient Nubionic Mystery System as the Greeks so referred to such Profound
Teaching and Knowledge that was emanating from the wisdom of our Ancient
Carbon African Ancestors.

Yet you wonder why it is that I do not compromise the fact that our
Salvation is not to be experienced here in america, the other part of the
Diaspora, Europe nor Asia, as it is called today, but will be realized only
upon the Holy Ground of our Ancient Carbon African Ancestors and that ground
I speak of is known now as Africa.

We Children of the gods of Sirius by way of that planet now called Mars, we
have lost our way by the fact we abandon our True identity and now, our
every belief our every action is to see how we can force that which is evil
to accept us into their fold, not so my dear beloved, because you see, the
very people you are trying to fit into are the very people who know who you
really are and to allow you to taste Freedom, Justice and Independence would
be as if evil has submitted to becoming Just, peaceful and Respectful to the
Lord of the Universe.

Let those of you who are in the know about our Blackself, bear witness to
that which is True.

As I often say to you and you choose not to hear, Reparation is more than
political, nor is it ruled by Civil Law, Reparation is Divine and Spiritual
and is govern by the Lord (LAW) of the Universe AND WILL BECOME A REALITY
ONLY WHEN IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED AS IT HAS BEEN SO PROPHESIZED and that is the
Lord of the Universe must be obeyed, therefore, just as you were at the
beginning oh Carbon Nation, so shall it be once again.

We move not in a straight line but as the Universe, in cycle. Such a cycle
in relation to Reparation is thus so,that is, if we are to obey the Lord of
the Universe, which happen to be, Reparation = Repatriation = AfroDescendant
State = The Reunification of the Carbon African Nation and if this is
preaching Hate then yes my dear beloved, I am Rooted in it !!!

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth!!!

Complete Love To The Carbon African Nation

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
African Spiritualist
Lecturer, Public Speaker

Hoteph My Dear Astro:

My beloved my writing does just what it is intended to do, without any forethought and that is to cause you to think outside of the controlled use and method of thinking. I write not of myself but as it is given to me to communicate in writing.

Just as to some people it take an effort to read that book call the bible so does it take an effort to read that which is profound, absent of any grammatical and literatuary restraints. Now that is said,let us move on and see what you are inquiriing about.

First of all the Metapsychic is a method that require not action of the senses but that of conceptual recall, something that goes beyond our physical experiences.

I tatally understand what you are saying as well as suggesting and I can not disagree with you more in how you deal with reality and the metapsychic.

Though many of us of different ethnic background may make claim to the metapsychic connection, the method of clicking into such diminisonal innervision perception, absent of any guidance by our senses, may vary, the the data and knowledge as revealed by the universe does not cointridict its reality.

Contrary to what you ask in the form of a question but yet suggesting it being a stated fact, concerning Reality being what we perceive it to be, I most certainly respectfully have to disagree.

True and Infinite Reality is not fluid nor is it elastic and it most certainly has nothing to do with how we perceive it to be and such only take place on the sensual level, which is where illusion reside.

Illusion has no place in the metapsychic diminision and the universe does not speak to the dictate of our sensual experiences.

On the levl of extended consciousness, faith, belief and hope has no standing with respect to that which is Universal True and Real and such can not be understood by attempting to incert the physical with the Super Natural ( non physical).

I had no preception of what God is, nor had I had such a perceived experience with God to the point I could take It to such a diminisional level that defy all sense of perception, which is a sign of one remaing on the physical level, attempting to juggle personal experiences with that which is conceived on the metapsychic level.

It does not matter wheather you are in Africa, Russia or the pole of Alaska eskimo, if one has the aqbility to transcend the physical level of life and enter the level of eternal infinite existence, then what is conceptually seen is constant to the innervision of who so make such a claim and it has nothing to do with our sensual experiences, which happen to be the profane of that which is most profound.

The Carbon Nation is unique in and unto itself and such a fact has nothing to do with how we perceive ourselves to be creatively.

I am given the ability to recall that which I experienced not and I share and how I share, it is up to you in how you interpret it.

I too my dear,mean you no disrespct

Much Love
Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Africal Spiritualist

God entity

I appreciate your ready reply to my post, thank you. There are a few points on which we disagree, which may lead to broader perspectives.

As has already been acknowledged the content of much of your writing derives from a metaphysical perspective. This rests on reports of direct experiences in conscious awareness, on a psychical plane. While I am aware of aspects of psychical phenomenology I have no substantive body of direct experience that supercedes perception in a third dimensional setting. Ordinarily, one may suspect psychic reality to be entirely incongruent to constructs common to third dimensional reality. You may want to comment on the following assertion. Being translatable to some extent, aspects of psychic reality are subject to being expressed in terms that are comprehensible to third dimensional thought without compromising a substantive description of aspects of the psychic reality. There are some commonalities aren't there to aspects of psychic reality to material reality, of patterns of constructs to some extent or another? Or, is the perceptual frame completely alien to our perceptual frame to the extent it's not possible to order the mind to speak accurately of what's experienced? If that's the case, how can you speak of your experiences in that realm, if there are to correlatable themes to speak of it in our own aspect of reality?

Concerning the last question, in scripture the Apostle Paul speaks of an experience wherein he was not able to tell whether he was in his body or not. He also spoke of having witnessed things that were unspeakable in the third dimensional frame of reference. I know you are not Christian. I am, nevertheless in your psychic recall experience you do speak in descriptive terms of what you experience. This implies, at least in terms of the level of your perceptual incursions into recall, you are functioning in a realm akin to our own in some aspects, otherwise, like the Apostle Paul you would not be able to speak in terms that are comprehensible in our frame in this dimensional aspect.

As to the aformentioned, matriculating in non-ordinary reality, or at least the aspect you can access by virtue of the extent of your psychic ability, iit seems apparent there is an aspect to your experience that's influenced by the form of consciousness you bring into the equation. It follows that we see a certain rule in all things, alll reality is bound together by a commonality of principles, including the metaphysical. You yourself spoke of Law, which in your frame is likened to Lord. In your use of the word Lord the term is metaphorical for law. This is acceptable, only to the extent of there being a pre-eminent authority bringing order and continuity to all expressions, including the metaphysical realm. However, in a christian frame Lord has identity, in terms of personality and intent, and creative expression by virtue of will.

Although decrying faith as profane to truth you wrote " I had no preception of what God is, nor had I had such a perceived experience with God to the point I could take It to such a diminisional level that defy all sense of perception, which is a sign of one remaing on the physical level, attempting to juggle personal experiences with that which is conceived on the metapsychic level." As indicated the Apostle Paul wrote in the same frame, however, in his frame, he pronounced a complete disassociation from an ability to judge what frame was actual for his existence. Of course, unlike a metaphysical experience in perception of manifest reality, when speaking of being in the highest estate, which would be with the Creator, one's experience would supercede all other levels of expression. In your writing you speak of an entity you cannot perceive as God, capitalizing the term rendering a real and personal view of the reality of this power's existing. I may not have read your writing as you intended, this is the impression however. In carefully delineating the experiences in recall you differentiate faith from truth, yet speak in terms of an entity existing you would at least honor with having attributes that supercede your own, since we are this entity's creation. There would be no reason to refer to this aspect as God, unless you view the absolute reality no more than an energy of some kind. If not, how do you consider the God entity in terms that validate your ability to judge? It wouldn't follow that a God entity would be something less than we are. We speak in terms of knowing and experiencing consciously, yet would sense an entity we refer to as God as lacking in qualities that are rich in our own beings. And, if the metaphyiscal recall falls short of comprehending the reality of God, by necessity you must refer to this unsearchable presence in faith terms to explain your inability to discern or perceive its reality. How do you acknowledge the reality of something that can only be perceived by faith? Therefore, even in a metaphysical frame and having access to universal reality, are you not also subject to having to grasp the idea of God by faith? And, does that profane your perception of what's real by virtue of what you've come to know through recall?

In light of the aforementioned consideration it would also appear that psychical perception has bounds. Those may be the very prejudices we both agreed can be in operation in one's perceptions of their experience in a metaphysical realm. I realize, as you indicate, referencing from a material frame can be corrupting of the reality of the psychical experience, nevertheless in what we see in a communication on this aspect there must be some values in communicating the experiences in this realm. If not, none of what's said need be taken too seirously, since the thoughts being formed to inform others of metaphysical reality are being tainted by the perceptual necessities of the material reality.

When replying to my observation of variances in psychic perception by psychics who are oriented along a certain vibrational line, e.g. based on their ethnic or other inherent aspect to their being, you wrote, "linnervision perception, absent of any guidance by our senses, may vary, the the data and knowledge as revealed by the universe does not cointridict its reality." There being this channeling into perceptual frames due to the individual's adaption to life, who's to say what is actual as far as anyone's report of "the data and knowledge revealed by the universe"? Who is truly the arbiter of reality, at least in the sense of the relative values of what they communicate as being true of its essential character?

In my mind, which again is that of someone living in ordinary perceptual frames, a data base on the psychic plane does exist. I am welll aware of word of the Akhasic Record, which Edgar Cayce tapped into to enliven his unconscious awareness of others conditions from afar and to formulate prescriptions for their cure. In your writing it seems you are saying the universe is especially harmonic with the Carbon Nation, as if all that flows from the divine power is calibrated to be especially relevant to our being as Black people. This, by necessity either deminishes or subjugates the values of others humanity on the scale of creation. In my thinking, conceiving a reality that's specifically calibrated to meet its highest potential in the consciousness of a certain kind of person is akin to acquiescing to belief, which youu say profanes Truth. Mankind is not the only form of conscious being in the universe nor do I perceive carbon being an entre' to a state of being most suitable to become aware of the truth. You and I can argue the point forever, this is a matter where other kinds of people who are conceptually gifted like yourself would probably take issue. I do not consider the metaphysical expression of reality incomprehensible altogether. The aspect of conceptual recall may be an entre' to awareness of a broader range of reality than can be perceived in the confines of our senses, even so, in elements of your writing it's apparent there are aspects of your interpretation that rely on a conceptualization of truth. As you alluded, psychic perceptions as to reality irrevocable data. Truth is a quality owing its existence to an authority, which according to scripture is past finding out, it's owner is God who, even the most sensitive type is incapable of discerning or having means to define.

I enjoy chatting with you. I know I can throw some curve balls, nonetheless no harm intended. My purpose is only to challenge what is problematic to what appears immutable in my thinking. Again, I make no claim on knowing all there is to know about what I speak to. I can understand articulation, whether it comes from my own mind or others. I appreciate your thoughts, however I perceive there are problems here and there, which are completely in alignment with our being human.

thank you for your time, I hope you find our talks as interesting as I do,

Astro :cool:

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Hoteph My Dear Astro:

My beloved my writing does just what it is intended to do, without any forethought and that is to cause you to think outside of the controlled use and method of thinking. I write not of myself but as it is given to me to communicate in writing.

Just as to some people it take an effort to read that book call the bible so does it take an effort to read that which is profound, absent of any grammatical and literatuary restraints. Now that is said,let us move on and see what you are inquiriing about.

First of all the Metapsychic is a method that require not action of the senses but that of conceptual recall, something that goes beyond our physical experiences.

I tatally understand what you are saying as well as suggesting and I can not disagree with you more in how you deal with reality and the metapsychic.

Though many of us of different ethnic background may make claim to the metapsychic connection, the method of clicking into such diminisonal innervision perception, absent of any guidance by our senses, may vary, the the data and knowledge as revealed by the universe does not cointridict its reality.

Contrary to what you ask in the form of a question but yet suggesting it being a stated fact, concerning Reality being what we perceive it to be, I most certainly respectfully have to disagree.

True and Infinite Reality is not fluid nor is it elastic and it most certainly has nothing to do with how we perceive it to be and such only take place on the sensual level, which is where illusion reside.

Illusion has no place in the metapsychic diminision and the universe does not speak to the dictate of our sensual experiences.

On the levl of extended consciousness, faith, belief and hope has no standing with respect to that which is Universal True and Real and such can not be understood by attempting to incert the physical with the Super Natural ( non physical).

I had no preception of what God is, nor had I had such a perceived experience with God to the point I could take It to such a diminisional level that defy all sense of perception, which is a sign of one remaing on the physical level, attempting to juggle personal experiences with that which is conceived on the metapsychic level.

It does not matter wheather you are in Africa, Russia or the pole of Alaska eskimo, if one has the aqbility to transcend the physical level of life and enter the level of eternal infinite existence, then what is conceptually seen is constant to the innervision of who so make such a claim and it has nothing to do with our sensual experiences, which happen to be the profane of that which is most profound.

The Carbon Nation is unique in and unto itself and such a fact has nothing to do with how we perceive ourselves to be creatively.

I am given the ability to recall that which I experienced not and I share and how I share, it is up to you in how you interpret it.

I too my dear,mean you no disrespct

Much Love
Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Africal Spiritualist

My Dear Astro:

My engagement in conversation with you, I consider it not to be an act of argument but reasoning.

Here is your problem with what I speak, in my opinion. You are attempting to restructure what I say and put it within the frame work of your religious teaching and belief. My position about belief, hope and faith is clearly stated and nothing I have conveyed here has the taste of faith, such limits keep one from venturing into the abyss of that which is True and Real.

I have already established my position about God and what I know it to be and an anthopomorphis Being IT is not.

I did not do the creating of all things and I had no say in the Carbonic make uo of a Nation that is entirely different from other members of the Hue - Man Family by pigment. I refute and reject the teaching and conditioning about the Mass of Darkness belonging in the pit of evil and is ungodly, such is what the creators of Religion so instituted, I am just setting the facts straight, regarding the mass of Darkness and our kin and likness of it.

Yet I do not so claim that there is none that is Just other than the Carbon Nation, I let the action and the behavior and attitude of Man, determine its place with God. God is alive and it speak, yet is without tongue, it see and yet is withour eyes, it hear and yet is without ears and it feel and yet can not be touched and IT PRESENT TO US THE VARIOUS DIMINISION TO THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT ARE IN IT, WHICH INCLUDE OTHER lIFE FORM.

No, God does not require a tangable body and is not being directed by what we call physical senses, this I know and need not faith to support that which I know.

My point of reference about the Universe and its creator is not physical but is metaphysical

God is all of that we describe IT to be and yet none of that.

What I share I remain firm and how it is interpret is the action of the interpreter and it is the interpreter that is making the judgement about what I share and so be it.

My Respect remain

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
African Spiritualist

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back