Black Spirituality Religion : The Lord does not need your service in anyway for His work.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
The Lord does not need your service in anyway for His work.

The Lord does not need your service in anyway for His work. He is only testing your attitude of your sincerity in His work by taking help from you in His work. You should not think that He really needs your help. You should not also think that you need not help Him because He does not need your help. Both these are the two branches of ignorance. He is actually testing your extent of sacrifice towards Him and thus He does not need your help in reality. But based on this reality you should not withdraw your help to Him because He is testing your attitude and extent to work for Him.

When the examiner asks a question, the student should not think that the examiner is really ignorant about the answer and is in search of the answer from the student. The student should not also keep silent thinking that there is no need of giving answer to the examiner since the examiner knows the answer. Both these views of the student are wrong regarding the examiner. Neither Rama needed the help of monkeys in reality nor the monkeys kept silent without helping Rama since Rama does not require any help in reality. The reality is that Rama does not require any help and that the monkeys helped Rama to their best ability to prove their real interest in God.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
dattaswami1 said:
The Lord does not need your service in anyway for His work.

The Lord does not need your service in anyway for His work. He is only testing your attitude of your sincerity in His work by taking help from you in His work. You should not think that He really needs your help. You should not also think that you need not help Him because He does not need your help. Both these are the two branches of ignorance. He is actually testing your extent of sacrifice towards Him and thus He does not need your help in reality. But based on this reality you should not withdraw your help to Him because He is testing your attitude and extent to work for Him.

When the examiner asks a question, the student should not think that the examiner is really ignorant about the answer and is in search of the answer from the student. The student should not also keep silent thinking that there is no need of giving answer to the examiner since the examiner knows the answer. Both these views of the student are wrong regarding the examiner. Neither Rama needed the help of monkeys in reality nor the monkeys kept silent without helping Rama since Rama does not require any help in reality. The reality is that Rama does not require any help and that the monkeys helped Rama to their best ability to prove their real interest in God.

Nor do we need the "LORD"............

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
No, He never needs us, but we need the Father and the Son. And only through their salvation will we have life eternal, by faith in the Name of the Father and the sacrifice of the the Only Begotten. Only by belief in the Father's Way, and the works of the Son such as His resurrection from the dead can we overcome all our hardships, and be guided down a road of redemption from our sins. Blessings!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Only Lord That Is Going To Bless You Black People Open Forum 7
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Lord Knows Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
willa Black Spirituality Religion : The LORD and politics. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : Like LORD TORIQUE and PETER GUNZ I'm the sweeter one it's a “deja vue (uptown)” there be butt aroun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Chevron Dove Black Christians : 2 THE LORD OF MISRULE~THE OMEN OF QUAILS Christian Study Group 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : I Will Bless The Lord At All Times Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lord, Help Me - Donny Hathaway Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Whose Lord is he? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Lord Infamous Dead of 3/6 Mafia Black Entertainment 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: The Temptations - The Lord's Prayer (Paul Singing Lead) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan - "Walk With Me, Lord" Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tina Turner singing Gospel - Our Lord Will Make A Way Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - We Need You Right Now Lord Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
FINDLOVEINME_RETURNS Black Poetry : LORD, PLEASE TELL ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Soldiers Of The Lord Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thank You Lord - Rachelle Ferrell Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lord Finesse vs. Percee p. rematch Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Omowale Jabali Black Christians : The "Logia" of The Lord Christian Study Group 19
A Black People : The Lord Forbids The Taking Of Money For Preaching? Black People Open Forum 23
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Krs one & Lord Finesse - Freestyle...........ENTER WITH CAUTION! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu (Uptown Baby) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Dannie Belles - No One But The Lord Khasm13 0
TotalView Black Haiku : dear Lord Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Zambia : China; playing the plantation Lord game in Zambia Zambia 23
nevar Black Poetry : Dear Lord it me your fallen Angel..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : Women Who Love Their LORD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The Lord is always kindest Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Speciality Of Lord Datta & His Best Devotee Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Lord Under Investigation For Failure To Provide Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
S Black Spirituality Religion : I SELF LORD AND MASTER Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK Black Health and Wellness 71
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Lord, Make ME An Angel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : Break Me Oh Lord!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
H Black Spirituality Religion : Lord Jamar NGE's and their contributions to Hiphop Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Oh Lord I Pray De’ Brother’s Prayer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The Lord said that if one is always associated with His service, He will take care of Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Lord tolerates anything, even things which damage His personality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identity mark for recognizing the human incarnation of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : What is the speciality of Lord Jesus? Who is the best devotee of Lord Jesus? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identifying present human incarnation The main project of Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : If you are loved by the Lord, you will be a liberated soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Poetry : It gets lonely somethimes ....................Lord Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The service to the Lord should be done according to the requirement and will of the L Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Sacrifice to Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The human form of Lord has no obligation to see that every body recognizes Him Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Sacrifice to Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The human form of Lord has no obligation to see that every body recognizes Him Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8