Black Spirituality Religion : The LORD and politics.

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
The Lord sets up Nations, and gives the people of a few Nations a free agency of the people, while other nations of people suffer captivity from dictators, evil, complete authoritarian rule like China, North Korea, Cuba, Princes and Kings in modern day with those who have no voting parliament.

What can be observed in common with those people under authoritarian rule? Their rulers do not practice any type of Christianity. Faith and Empathy is not developed by the light of Christ within them. So usually the people hunger for food or knowledge, or both.

For instance just heard North Korea is selling slaves and his people starve. China has work camps. Cuba starves their people and attacks people's brains. Where have we heard that before? However one of the princes in Arabia has given permission for women to drive. Woohoo!

Within the scriptures the LORD reveals what he has planned for nations (wicked people) in the last days, these days. I'm more interested in America and what the Lord says. Zion is known by most people as the State of Israel with the Jews. However there is a whole twelve tribes of Israel, so let's mention the son ofJacob/Israel, Joseph. He is one of the twelve tribes. Genesis 49: 22 "Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over a wall."

I have said before the wall that Joseph runs over is the ocean to America. America afforded a freedom of religion so that spirituality can grow among it's people. There were issues to overcome. We have fought and over come a great deal. We have been free to round up the people to accomplish that. We have had great people raised up among us to push us all forward and now we are on the brink of 2018. What about today with the LORD?

He blesses a righteous house of Israel. I am speaking now of the faithful family of Christians within this country, and those decent people who live by the teachings of the word of God living laws of this country where much of it came from the Ten Commandments.

We see that God has blessed a people who were living righteously, and then they begin to slip on a tribal level or now those on a national level. Dan began to worship the golden calf. Ephriam and Manasseh half tribe sons of Joseph each took his place.

What is most important to the Savior? That we live worthy to be called His, for salvation. And what happens to the rest of people who choose to live without the Lord, outside, choosing evil instead of Truth?

Speaking of America: Amos 6:1 "Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria," Samaria was the Capital of nations," in other words working the politics to suit the evil of the day. This Samaria also alludes to our day, "which are named chief of the nations to whom the house of Israel came." --Joseph to America.

This is a Nation hosted spiritually by Israel's son Joseph. Within this Nation is the House of Israel, the loyal to Jesus Christ. The LORD said, he will not pass by those any more who say they are God's with the blood of Him on the door when they actually were not, in their heart. He is going to raise a sword against those of evil and drive evil off this land.

So looking around, how we doin' ? Anything the LORD would consider unacceptable?

It's called "Future Shock". Look around you, America's going to Hell with itself.

1970 ... Excellent read

41SDH7O2hSL._SY331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So I think I will call it. How many will agree these are the very days of the Lord's Wrath moving in as was prophesied. About every three days there is something record breaking occurring.
I was amazed regarding the 7.3 earthquake from Iran to Iraq, over 400 killed and over 7000 injured. Remember, it is all about clearing away the wicked. The rest are not the target. But it will be uncomfortable at times, and some things will get harder to buy.

The parable of the fig tree: On the one hand we can see where we are in the prophecy by watching leaf by leaf of what happens now and it is all about the destruction of the fig tree that was not producing one fig of goodness. All of it was an abomination to God. And when the cleansing angels pass through the Lord says start looking foreword to the signs of His coming the Second time. We might not know the day nor the hour, but we can start counting the last leaf of the fig tree, as being all the closer to the Lord arriving.

There is a difference because some innocent will die in earthquakes and plagues. I just heard there is a Bubonic plague in Somalia. The goodly who die in these events will be welcomed home in the realms of heaven. Where as the wicked will not have the blessing of a protecting hand of God cover them and will find an instant judgement.

Remember I didn't say this. This is what the scriptures say, and what seems to be happening to prove it.

The only thing suspicious about NK is why are NK bodies showing up in The Sea Of Japan after that dubious parasite ridden NK military defector was able to penetrate the worlds most protected DMZ. Now If you're referring to Trumps maniacal alter ego Kim Jong Un he just had a baby so I'd think the 3 nuclear superpowers are pretty safe for the next 18 years give or take a few months until Kimmy Jr. is summarily executed by Kimmy Sr. for suspected treason. Now "NOBODY" has seen lil Kimmy but America's unofficial ambassador to NK Dennis Rodman lays claim to have held lil Kimmy, uh, okay Dennis now lay off that opium.

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-24012350

www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/asia/north-korea-japan-ship/index.html

View attachment 10058

View attachment 10059

View attachment 10060

Sleep well Willa.
Good Morning. I liked your future peep at what happens to Kimmy Jr. on his 18th birthday. My money is that he would not live that long, because he would be seen as a possible intruder on KJU's Empire. Can't have that. Killed brother; killed uncle.That is strong evidence of Paranoid Mania there, followed up with Mass Serial Killer and halitosis.

Let's see uncle shot with a missile, brother long agony from poison, child beheaded at six along with all his teddy bears.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back