Black People : The Lookout George Zimmerman’s father: Trayvon Martin threatened to kill my son

a race war is coming very soon....
i can smell it in the air.....
and it stinks like rotten garbage....

one love
khasm

Yes and that will give Obama the go on declaring martial law and staying in office by default. I believe that they are going to fix it to where Romney wins the election but Obama at the last minute declares a martial law right before the inaugaration which will have them whites boiling in anger.

Yes and that will give Obama the go on declaring martial law and staying in office by default. I believe that they are going to fix it to where Romney wins the election but Obama at the last minute declares a martial law right before the inaugaration which will have them whites boiling in anger.

thas deep right there....

one love
khasm

peace

Imo, he was FINALLY locked up to quiet the public outcry and to SAVE HIS LIFE!! They often do this, then let the media play the part of judge and by the time they are finished most people calling for this Z guys head, will have so much doubt planted in their minds by the media that by the time he is released after a not guilty verdict, they will have forgotten the original FACTS of the case.

Al Sharpton and messy Jesse are involved, correct?

trayvon_march_1417833e.jpg

They are masters of deception.

Messy Jesse: "let's lock up zimmerman, while Al and I do our usual march & protest thing. Then, when he is pronounced not guilty, we can both come back get some money for the family and ourselves in a civil suit. I mean after all, we have to get something out of it too, right Al?

Al: lol - Messy, you are something else. Do you think we can sing 'we shall overcome' during this march Messy? I didn't get to sing it the last time we blew smoke in the black publics face and you know it's one of my favorites. Btw, have you spoken to your national handlers in washington yet?

Messy jesse: Yes, i have and all systems are a go. We will play the problem, reaction, solution card once again.

Al: Ok, i've spoken to my state handlers also and i've rec'd the thumbs up like you did.

Bloomberg%20Sharpton%20and%20Gingrich.jpg

They also told me to tell you hi and that they can't wait to see you at the trial because they have something they want to say to you that can't be communicated over the phone.

Messy jesse: oh, yeah? I bet i can guess what that is.

Al: What's that messy?

messy Jesse: they probably want to thank me and tell me that without the blueprint that i set in memphis back in '68, they would have a much harder time convincing the public how to 'keep hope alive' and that we geniunely are seeking justice.

AL: hahaha, see you at the trial Messy.

Messy jesse: Ok, Al. go easy on the BBQ ribs and remember to where your hoodie.

Al: Gotcha!

In short,

Al + Messy = NOT GUILTY!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back