Chief Elder Osiris : THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !!!

BY CHIEF ELDER OSIRIS

BLACK PEOPLE, AFRIKAN PEOPLE, COLORED PEOPLE, NEGRO, MELANINATED PEOPLE, HOW EVER YOU CHOOSE TO IDENTIFY OURSELVES, YOU HAD BETTER TAKE A STAND IN THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU ARE WITNESSING THE DEATH OF THE BLACK WORLD, WHICH IS NOT TO HAVE ANY MEANING, ANY STANDING IN THE WORLD EVER AGAIN, IF YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO REMAIN SILENT OVER WHAT YOU ARE WITNESSING THE WHITE, JEWISH WORLD IS DOING TO THE BLACK WORLD IN THE NAME OF BARACK OBAMA, IN THE FACE OF THE SO CALL BLACK NATIONALIST GARVEYITES, PAN-AFRIKANS.

Now it is expected that the Afrikan American, the Democratic-Republican, to be elated with proud about what they are looking at unfold in America today, regarding Obama political involvement, you see it is those Afrikan Americans that long ago declared war against the True Black and Proud Nationalist in America and I must admit, being a Devout Garveyite Black Nationalist, one who do not pretend to Love Afrika and the People who First arrived there, but know why I Love a People who do not Love themselves, nor do you love the Land the gods our Ancient First Way Ancestors First to set foot upon, the Land named, Afrika, that now cry out for help from its people.

Beloved, unless the True Black Element of our People in America get up off of our Complacent Behind and begin to have our Voices Heard by the Rank and File of Black People in America, then the next Missive I will share with you Black People in the World will be our Eulogy and this is no joke, beloved.

Listen, I am sharing what I know to be the Divine Truth of what has been revealed to me by our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors, our Enslaved Ancestors are Screaming from the Grave in alarm, warning us about what Obama Represent to Black people and to Afrika, whether he understand what is being done to him or not, so I ask, can Obama be a Black so call Afrikan Race Manchurian Candidate ? ?

Only the Divine Mind among Black so call Afrikans can see the Line that has been drawn in the Mind of the Black World, using what is unfolding in the name of a Biracial Man by the name of Obama and that Line represent the end to the making of any claim for, not poetic Justice, but Divine Justice, for a once Divine Black World, a World that came to this Planet knowing how to chart the Stars and Planet and fully understood the majesty of Divine Intelligence, its Source being the Divine Essence of the Energy that is intrinsic in all Things Movable and Immutable in the Universe, consisting of the Universe.

You have the Afrikan American in all of their arrogance and confidence, never ever have been given any reason to give the Black Nationalist Garveyites any respect, not since Garvey, and I Think that is a sad commentary we represent to the Honorable Marcus Garvey.

Garvey in his Time, never took a back seat to the Negro Integrationist calling themselves the Blue Vein Society, they always been out to win favor of our Oppressors, those People that went into Afrika and Kidnapped our Mother and Father for purpose to convert them to become their property, a People that did not lose any sleep after Raping our Mothers and Fathers, and Daughters, and Sons, a People who would hold a Barbecue after Hanging and castrating , Murdering our Father and Mother, they that did establish a so call Jim Crow Spirit against our Mother and Father, right here in America, the America that have yet to sit down on their behind and with respect and in earnest to ask us the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors for forgiveness and to declare to us that which they must do to show an act of Divine Respect, No!, they are people unto this day, that will give you a tale of Justification for their Enslaving and Jim Crow action, against the Black World, never attempting to convince us Children of their Sorrow for the way they acted against our Enslaved Ancestors.

Now here they are all wrapped up in their Obama disguise, knowing that their Plan is to once and for all put to sleep the Call for Divine Justice for our enslaved ancestors in the form of Reparation and Independent Statehood for the Children of the Middle Passage back in Afrika.

I even Read where a Afrikan American was saying with glee, that by the electing Obama as the Democratic Nominee it put to rest now and forever the Race question in America, in other words this Negro was saying that Black People in America no more have anything to complain about using Race as the Basic for our Claim of being treated unjustly in America, what a sad and pitiful Time the Ancestors have allowed me to witness of a People who have grown to despise themselves and no longer Know whom we black People are any more.

I know there are that self disrespecting element of Afrikan Americans who do not approve of the Information I share with the Black World, but you see beloved, when you have Descended back into your Divine Mind, the Afrikan American Negro and The colonalist oriented Black so call Afrikan in Afrika , they are not qualified to refute that which I Divinely share with you, not without revealing who they are and they are the Traitors and enemies to themselves and the Black so call Afrikan world.

Tell me, what does Obama represent to the Black so call Afrikan World, if not Death to the Black World, what caliber of Black so call Afrikan can buy into the Change Doctrine and not be able to See who it is that Wrote the Script, most certainly not Obama, he is just the Race Manchurian Candidate, chosen to assassinate Justice for the Black and Proud Black Nationalist Garveyites, you who have grown weak and Black Nationalist Senile in America, sitting on your do nothing behind, doing nothing but hold worthless meeting, claiming to be so Black Nationalist, Pan-Afrikan, while being in tune with the integrationist Negro Afrikan American, they who have sold our Race Identity away from us, for the price of an Affirmative Action sandwich, with the Mayonnaise of Race assimilation, while Obama sell you the notion that there is no more Race Problem in America, and the need for you to go Racially Blind, as our children continue to be in a War of survival without the aid of their Parents or the Black World, what a poor excuse of being a so call Black Afrikan we have become, as White Folks and Jewish Folks become the Pall Bearers to the Black so call Afrikan Black Nationalist, Pan- Afrikan Funeral in America and the Afrika World.

Yet there are those that get offended when we Black Nationalist describe the Afrikan America for what they are portraying themselves to be, which is an enemy and Traitor to the Black World and you expect me to allow such a Negro Character to define that which I share with you the Black World and for such an effort to have an affect upon me, No beloved, not this Devout Garveyite, now revolving in my Divine Mind.

So Black Nationalist, Pan- Afrikan, now that the Obama Line has been drawn in the Mind of our Rank and file Black People and White People now is putting the finish touch to our Funeral of Desired Justice, What you Gonna Do about it, I know what we need to do about it, but No, let me see if you will do something about it, or is it that you to have to much Obama Smoke in your Mind to See Clearly the Death Mental Virus that is now in full attack mode against the Black Minds of our People of the Rank and File, where the Divine True Warriors reside.

Be Kind to your self, Beloved

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back