Libya : The Libyan war for Oil has begun, POTUS serves General Dynamics benefactors well!!

Somehow we all have anger at our parents for decisions they may have made but it does not mean that it is mature or adult to degrade every world ish into a

bully pulpit to gripe over famly issues we have not gotten over.

The statements by the Nation of Islam are presented in the events section

Ronald Reagan
started this stuff to get Libyan oil regadless of who is there

and Obama seeks to finish the job:SuN042:

What about the fact that Arab leaders including Qaddafi grease Farrakhan's palms on a regular basis?..people have forgotten how to use their brains and are turning into propaganda machines. Personally i don't believe either side- the media or the NOI, I'll rather speak with real Libyans to get idea of what's really going on...

so why arn't you mad at qadaffi for doing the same? qadaffi bombs "african"people, no problem?
obama moves to stop him and protect those same "african" people, big problem.
your logic is not logical.

qadaffi is a murderous dictator who was bombing "african" people. pity you failed to notice that.

btw : PA AM 103 http://www.google.com/search?client...&aql=&oq=pan+am+103&pbx=1&fp=1fd28fb8438bc670

Pity you James for EXPLOITING this topic when in the past you have stated on several occasions that your life experiences with African people has been unfavorable and you don't give much thought into the political events of Africa or African people. Just because I post infrequently doesn't mean I forgot about that.

Pity you for simply seeking an argument and assuming I'm unaware of the internal affairs of Libya. I have never made any reference in favor or against Gadhafi on this forum, so please explain to me how can you define my sentiments? Are you clairvoyant or are you trying to second guess me so you can bicker endlessly? I believe it's the latter of the two.

You don't give a hoot about this issue so don't try to play me. You may have an Ankh on your page but that doesn't mean you are connected to the African experience.

During the civil war, according to the prominet truth revealer Howard Zinn

Great Britain, told the world how the US was abusing and killing it's own citizens, who only wanted
"rights and a fair shake" yeah right!!!!

and they were so serious about using the civil war to take back it's former colony, that

Zinn states,
British troops were lined up along the entire Canadian border
ready to

"Save the Confederates"

:11600: Some negros even cried for the 85 thousand Confederate soldiers killed in that rebellion too

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back