Black People : The Libyan war for Oil has begun, POTUS serves General Dynamics benefactors well!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    During the civil war, according to the prominet truth revealer Howard Zinn

Great Britain, told the wolrd how the US was abusing and killing it's own citizens, who only wanted
    "rights and a fair shake" yeah right!!!!

and they were so serious about using the civil war to take back it's former colony, that

Zinn states,
    British troops were ligned up along the entire Canadian border
    ready to

"Save the Confederates"

Now it seems that the president of the United States, has taken a note in history from the British side of his ancestry

and used the same ploy to attack the sovereign nation of Libya, now entrenched in a civil war.

The Crown family of weapons manufacturer General Dynamics, excelelnt at bundling small donations into millions contributed heavily to the presidents senatorial and presidential campaign

and as good Zionists, hoped for an end to the rule of any anti Zionists in Africa

Libyan oil is noted to be some of the purest oil in the world, having the lowest sulphur content

Libyia, not only being a location of international strategic importance, since the time of ALexander the Great,
    would also provide a key opportunity to establish
    AFRICOM on the continet of our ancestors, without any opposition

enabling the IMF and World bank, to have a powerful military position to collect

on delinqent debts, in the southern regions

2. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    And once again who is the president? George Bush? Oh wait it's Barak Obama.

Last year I took a lot of heat for saying if Obama were to drop bombs on an African country AAs wouldn't either be apathetic or silent because we are so caught up in the false symbolism of Obama being the first black president. Was I correct? Fruition is a mf.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

Brother Mad Skillz ... Peace and Blessings,

Glad to be reading and responding to you again.

Yes, i remember you saying that, and i still hold my same position now. I am no more apathetic or silent now, than then.

The symbolism of Obama, is the same symbolism manifested by every Black Person that has a job.

If any one of us has a job, and we want to keep that job, we're gonna do what is required ... what they say do.

It's the same symbolism ... white supremacy at every level ... top or bottom, it treats us all the same (to do their bidding).

I still think he's a good example for the youth ... as are most Black Men that are working, studying, raising their children ... as best they can.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

4. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    You know I luv you too Destee.

There are a lot of brothers in the real world that are positive role models for our young black youth, yet these role models aren't dropping cruise missiles or keeping people illegally detained in Guantanamo. Why do we put so much empasis on the presidency as a role model when this institution is morally corrupt to the core? A role model is suppose to be civil. In the words of the late great Dr. John Henrik Clarke: "the art of civilization is being peaceful and there is nothing peaceful about aggression."

The way I analyze it is Obama and most of the members of congress negate 98% of us who have been victimized by the corporatist-militarist white plutocracy ruling class which Obama is aiding and abetting. They will push these wars down our throats and propagandize them, wasting hundreds of billions of dollars, making enormous profits from them, giving tax cuts to the top 2% (who are 99.9% white) and subsidies and tax havens to corporations while cutting essential programs and services we need because of "budget deficits" all under Obama's administration. And which people are most negatively effected by these cuts? That's not the kind of role model anyone should look up to. How much longer will we tolerate this criminality and immorality?

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Black people (not all) will be silent as this goes on but I think it goes further than apathy. They will identify with a "black" man (Obama) and his action rather than an "arab" who they view, through western eyes, as a madman.

Is this apathy or ignorance?

I have spoke before concerning the false hope Obama symbolizes and unfortunately it seems most black people can not see beyond the symbol (front) to understand the substance of who and what he represents.

I have said many times I voted for Obama for one reason, and that was thinking he might be capable of developing a more progressive US foreign policy in relation to Africa.

We now see his capabilities, which is a dangerous precedent for the future of African people.

Again, I would like to know what Arab League member states sanctioned this bombardment, as well as the African Union which itself is proving to be nothing more than a proxy for neo-colonial interests.

In only one day there already is talk of partitioning Libya. Which proves this aint about the Libyan people but european colonial interests.

6. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    African Union demands 'immediate' halt to Libya attacks

– Sat Mar 19, 9:55 pm ET

NOUAKCHOTT (AFP) – The African Union's panel on Libya Sunday called for an "immediate stop" to all attacks after the United States, France and Britain launched military action against Moamer Kadhafi's forces.

After a more than four-hour meeting in the Mauritanian capital, the body also asked Libyan authorities to ensure "humanitarian aid to those in need," as well as the "protection of foreigners, including African expatriates living in Libya."

It underscored the need for "necessary political reforms to eliminate the causes of the present crisis" but at the same time called for "restraint" from the international community to avoid "serious humanitarian consequences."

The panel also announced a meeting in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa on March 25, along with representatives from the Arab League, the Organisation of Islamic Conference, the European Union and the United Nations to "put in place a mechanism for consultation and concerted action" to resolve the Libyan crisis.

The AU committee on Libya is composed of five African heads of state. But the Nouakchott meeting was only attended by the presidents of Mauritania, Mali and Congo. South Africa and Uganda were represented by ministers.

The committee said it had been unable to get international permission to visit Tripoli on Sunday but did not elaborate.

Libyan generosity and Moamer Kadhafi's role in the creation of the African Union could explain the continental cautious stand, experts said.

The AU was born in the 1999 Sirte Declaration, named after a summit hosted by Kadhafi in his hometown on the Libyan coast.

The declaration said its authors felt inspired by Kadhafi's "vision for a strong and united Africa."

"The AU as an organisation has benefited significantly from Kadhafi's wealth," said Fred Golooba Mutebi of the Institute of Social Research at Kampala's Makerere University.

The pan-African body has taken a firmer stance on three west African crises: most recently Ivory Coast and previously Guinea and Niger.

Handouts aside, Libya has invested billions of dollars in sub-Saharan Africa.

It has interests in more than two dozen African countries, while its petroleum refining and distribution unit Oil Libya has interests in at least as many.

Libyan telecommunications unit LAP Green is present in five countries in the region and expanding rapidly.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/libyaunrestmilitaryafricanunion

7. offthetable

offthetable Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I am a brother who would NEVER slaughter my own people to keep ANY job!

But Barry O, has his mothers devilish ways about him! to me he has committed the worst act ANY so called black person in power can do>>>>Bombing Afrikans!!! he has proven what he is. and is NO role model for MY kids. No more than any black man who kills his brothers and sisters.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    when did arabs become african?

so why arn't you mad at qadaffi for doing the same? qadaffi bombs "african"people, no problem?
    obama moves to stop him and protect those same "african" people, big problem.
    your logic is not logical.

qadaffi is a murderous dictator who was bombing "african" people. pity you failed to notice that.

btw : PA AM 103 http://www.google.com/search?client...&aql=&oq=pan+am+103&pbx=1&fp=1fd28fb8438bc670

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

10. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014