AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
The Letter of James VS. The Letters of Paul

By Andre Austin author of "The Apostle Paul" available on amazon.com

James never mentioned Paul in his letter but by innuendo he bleeds out with scorn.

James states twice that Law=Freedom but Paul felt that Faith/spirit brings freedom.

James considered Paul incapable of looking in the mirror ad remembering the errors of his ways: “The man who looks intently into the perfect Law that gives freedom, ad continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it-he will be blessed I what he does” (James 1:22-26). The above quote is applied to Paul who needs a tight rein on his tongue (verse 26), like a horse needs a it and bridle. Paul states “now the Lord is the spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom (2 Cor 3:17). Paul also made a statement about “Remembering the Poor” (Galatians 2:10) but as you saw James said he forgets. Then later James says he insults the poor. Paul states that faith comes by hearing Romans 10:17 and James lampoons that as he forgets what he heard. James repeats himself again at James 2:12 and applies it to people who have not been merciful. James then gets into the Faith & Works lecture:

“What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, go, I wish you well keep warm and well fed, but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself , if it is not accompanied y action is dead” (James 2:14-17).

This wasn’t a metaphor because Paul claimed he wet on a famine relief to help feed those without food but admits he robbed them of their provisions and food (compare Romans 15:25-29 with 2 Cor 11:8-10). To me Saul/Paul is set up to be the opposite of the OT Esau (Saul) who is robbed of his blessing turned into a curse by stealth use of Clothing and Food (see Genesis 27:13 but read the entire story. By the way scholars have equated Esau with Set the red haired donkey.

James the moves into Praising & Cursing lecture on the tongue of fire=Paul which is I part a pun, satire ad lampoon of Paul advocating speaking in “Tongues”

“With the tongue we praise our lord and father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water ad salt water flow from the same spring. My brothers ca a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs. Either can a salt spring produce fresh water (James 3:9-12). Its only Paul who states the Law was a curse on the people (Galatians 3:13-14) and bless us by hanging us on a tree.

James gets his Tongue of fire and Donkey image of Paul from Proverbs 26

In James 4:5 James states that Paul isn’t quoting scripture correctly in 1 Cor 2:8-10. This is troubling because I context its about the crucifixion of Jesus.

Then we cruise down to James rebuke of Paul using Imhotep famous quote of eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die (Isaiah 22:13 & 1 Cor 15:32).

“Now listen, you say, Today or Tommorrow, we will go to this or that city, spend money. Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life. You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, ‘if it is the lord’s will, we will live ad do this or that. As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. Anyone, then who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins” (James 4:13-17). Paul is the only one advocating Boasting (1 Cor 1:31 & 1 Cor 9:15-16 and 2 Cor 11:16-21) where it ties into Jude’s 16 boasting to take advantage. 2 Perter 2 rebukes this boasting error too.

James rebuke of Paul saying he’s going from this or that city to Jerusalem to distribute food with the help from Macedonia and Achaia Romans 15:23-31). Paul admits he took the supplies for himself in 2 Cor 11:7-11). Its talked about in conjunction with boasting (at verse 11). Paul even equates his food distribution as “Fruit” and that he will come to the full measure of the blessing of Christ (Romans 15:23-30). Again I equate Saul/Paul as the opposite of Esau who is robbed of his blessing with the disguise of clothing and food.

In the Letter of Jude Paul is equated as twice dead “without fruit”. This is talked about in conjunction with those Shepherds who only feed themselves. This twice dead, without fruit is also on the same lines with James Faith without deed is dead like saying you going to give clothes and food and don’t.

When Rev chapter 6 rebukes Paul for not sharing food its talked about in conjunction with 4 horses

White Venus Paul was castrated then sent off to Cyprus like Venus is from

Red horse is Mars of war. We should also apply to Esau, the red Donkey of Set from which Paul’s first name is similar with Esau/Saul. Paul is the opposite of Esau who is robed of his blessing by use of clothes and food. Paul was part Arab and would be known as a wild-donkey in Genesis 16. He was related to the Herod’s who were Arabs Roman’s 16:11. When you say Esau and hew haw out loud they sound alike too. The Herodian dynasty is from Antipater, an Idumean by descent. The Idumeans were of Edomite stock as descendants of Esau.

Black horse has scales for scarcity of food used to “Measure” Paul equated his food distribution as a “full measure of the blessing of Christ”. Paul is symbolic of Hermes/Thoth eye of Hekat used in measuring grain. Recall Paul is knocked off his horse and scales drop from his eyes then gets hungry for food is typologically linked here.

Pale horse is Mercury. Paul is the Roman Mercury known as Hermes in Greek associated with famine

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back