Black People : The - "LET IT OUT!!!" - Thread

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KMTSista, Dec 15, 2009.

1. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    You know, as I'm sitting here grinding my teeth about some family issues and people in my job that make my hair strands turn gray, I figured, why not start a thread where people can vent their feelings about what's going on in their lives (ignore it, if its been done before and send me a link LOL)

Here's my first rant.

Is it SO HARD to wipe your pee off the toilet when you go to the bathroom.

Every toilet on this floor (in a building with grown folk mind you) have urine on the seat.

See I'm trying to watch my language, but man, don't nobody want to wipe yo piss up!!!!!!!

And there is this one woman, I can never see her face because she jets out the bathroom, but (a white woman), has a bowel movement and never washes her hands. Then there's someone else, who every month (during that time of the month), smears blood on the door. Now I know that' TMI, but **** that.

People make fun of me in my office when they see me carrying lysol, pinesol, my own hand soap and what not into the bathroom. I'm like aight, well make fun of me if you want to, but if you go home with a herpes sore somewhere from these nasty mo fo's we'll see who has the last laugh.

Brothaz got better aim and yall are no where near the toilet!

That's my first one, and believe me there will be more

2. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    ~~~ BBF- Applauding ya !!~~~:SuN049:

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    i'll share

I recently relocated AGAIN

New York

So of course I'm on the job hunt, and I often join programs, and just wander around new places to learn... from people, places and things

So I had an interview (at the job center where they called security on me, which was fine because i was sticking up for myself and others), but the interview went really well

They knew I frequented there, so they asked me what I would change

I gave them an idea....

So I'm there today, so far no call back on that gig (which is fine because I truly move with purpose and know everything happens just as it is suppose to), but I noticed that they have put my idea into action

First reaction I was like wow...

Then I thought about it a bit, and imagined the woman at some meeting giving my idea or rather stealing it as her own...

For once I felt compassion for a "theif"...(a black woman)... but I have a million ideas and they're orignal...

She stole mine as her own..... karma is a mug and I wish her nothing but the best... and I wondered why she doesn't look me in my eyes anymore

Got my answer

I forgive her.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    i don't need to vent

i am at peace. i have it all under control.:slobber:

5. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    This is kind of minor but never the less irritating. Anyone a member at Face Book? well, It's a place where you can keep in touch with old friends and believe you me, you really find people from your youth there. Any way, It is very irritating that once you have found them, or they find you, you learn that they really haven't changed and Facebook seems to be a source of popularity for them. Some of the people I know, they literally post their every move. One girl... "I just left the nail shop from getting my nails done and the new asian guy hooked me up, now I am on the way to get my hair done, talk later FB fam"

That same chick does that like every day... I could go on and on sharing some other FB stories but I think you all get my drift.

I'll probably come back later when I get hot about something more or less major...hehehe

Astrologer4U

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Woosah, Sister KMTSista! (lol)

INHALE.....and RELEASE! :)

7. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    That's right.....AND....then...

LET SOME MORE OUT!!!!

:toast:to you SiS KmtSista

Hope this can be a SAFE SPACE to do what you are suggesting and many more of us need.

There was thread called Taking the Gloves off by Brother anAfrican with a similar focus.

M.E.
    :hearts2:

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I have a friend who vents to me about her adult children (21 and 24 y/o) who live in her house NOT cleaning as they should....won't wash dishes, won't clean the bathroom, sweep a floor, pick up behind themselves.

However, she complains about their lack of cleaning but she also won't make them do anything. She won't enforce some rules/guidelines in her own house.

I, in turn, get exasperated/irritated with her when she complains about it because she won't actually DO anything about it.

She also has 2 minor children (12 y/o) who are old enough/big enough to clean up after themselves but they don't have any set household chores either.

She does make them clean their rooms every-now-and-then, but they do no other chores around the house unless she tells them to do a specific thing at a specific time.

I even suggested to her to post a weekly "Chore List" for everybody.--Each week, she could rotate who will clean the kitchen, the bathroom, the dining room, etc...

But, that suggestion went in one ear/out the other. :cool:

So, she just continues to complain about her dirty house.

And I get tired of hearing her gripe about it.

She is an enabler and won't "say what she means and mean what she says" and STICK TO IT in her own house.

If it was ME, it would be some SERIOUS changes goin' on up in that camp!

But, then again, if it was ME, this wouldn't even BE a problem cuz they wouldn't be allowed to behave that way in the first place....They woulda been raised having chores and knowing how to clean.

What those children do and don't do is a direct reflection of/connection to how she raised the older ones and how she is raising the younger ones.

And she's in denial.

9. 360

360 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    My Obama Rant

Okay, it's not a rant. It's really not that serious. It's just so weird that some folk have major wood for Obama, so I think it's necessary to say:

Obama is not your ex, future hUUsband, or jumpoff.
    Obama never played for the Knicks.
    Obama is not a Jackson, Sylver, or DeBarge.
    Obama is not a Funktician.
    Obama can't sang.
    Obama doesn't take man panty pics like Boris Kodjoe.
    Obama's not your pastor.
    Obama never loaned you any money.
    Obama isn't responsible for some chicken shack chain or quality bbq.
    Obama never wrote a softcore novel about an ex-con and some random chick.
    Obama has never written a score for a 70s flick or starred in one.
    Obama's footwork isn't special.
    Obama never shot a cop.
    Obama hasn't managed to convince his wife to do King-style spreads with extra baby oil.
    Obama hasn't convinced his wife to shoot an installment in the epic Bootytalk series.
    Obama doesn't code Madden or Halo.
    Obama never watched li'l Kirk Kirk so you could pick up an extra shift.
    Obama doesn't sell the finest of weaves, ponytails, and wigs.
    Obama doesn't pen and direct gospel plays.
    Obama doesn't make loud suits with matching gators.
    Obama isn't building any resort-like academies in Africa.
    Obama does not know kung-fu.
    Obama isn't reforming any thugs or would-be thugs.
    Obama never put a curse on that evil chick you work with.
    Obama never gave you a free cable hookup or any bootlegs.

And most important is that Obama doesn't want to change anything except maybe which brand of menthols he smokes and what kind of product he gels his baby hair down with.

Now I'm sure some people will take this way serious and come out like Thriller, so off to the bunker I go. Peace.

10. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Cherryblossom, your friend reminds me of my friend accept I think my friend just might be worse. She complains about white people all the time, she can't stand them this and that, yet, when her daughter was the tender age of 15, she wound up with a white boyfriend who's parents didn't want him in their house. What my friend do? She let her 15 old daughters white boyfriend who's parents didn't want him, pay her 300 dollars a month for the white boy to live under the same roof as her and her 15 year old daughter. To top it off, when she went to work and her daughter went to school, the white boy stayed at her house and slept on their living room floor (in his clothes) until her daughter got home from school.

I used to work with this woman some time back and after I stopped working with her, we still stayed in touch. Her daughter is now the age 19 and just recently the white boyfriend began avoiding my friends daughter, my friend wounds up seeing him at the mall and he's got several monkey bites on his neck from some other girl. So now, she allegdes that her daughter has broken up with him, we'll see. :10500:

Astrologer4U