Haiti : The Lesson of Haiti

This is one the most ridiculous video I ever watched lol, sigh the white man and his lies never stopped.

just another addition to the Ignore List. I like when they just come right out and reveal their thinking.. it makes it easier to weed them out.

In my view, White folk 'lie' in 'half-truths.'

This to me reasons the difference between "Knowledge" and "Wisdom."

For example, the European speaker in the end promotes a more bloody confrontation than the Haitians could ever produce; though nearly all of his criticisms are against Haiti's supposed violence.

But for those who can be confused by this video, I should alert them of the UN's raid on Haiti in 2006.

In my view, White folk 'lie' in 'half-truths.'

This to me reasons the difference between "Knowledge" and "Wisdom."

For example, the European speaker in the end promotes a more bloody confrontation than the Haitians could ever produce; though nearly all of his criticisms are against Haiti's supposed violence.

But for those who can be confused by this video, I should alert them of the UN's raid on Haiti in 2006.

Yes, of course, half-truths, you have to dig through the ******** to find out the real truth.

For example, voodoo is indeed widespread in Haiti, but the major religion?
Did they butcher all whites when they gained independence? Yes
Is Haiti one of the most impoverished countries in the world? Yes, but you have to look at the reasons to find out why. There was an economic blockade put in place by several european countries.
Political correctness is out of control? Yup, no one can deny this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back