Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

Um......so far there are no facts to back up that assertion Kem.
If there is anything to worry about people becoming dumb from, I worry more about stuff like maybe lead in our drinking water and uh uh maybe mercury in our soil and air and food supplies and just maybe as a stretch think about the poisons in our food system we eat every day (GMOs.....ie. Round Up along with every other applied herbicide known to man) (understand that list is not complete). Then we can think about the endless moving of the goal posts on all of it for what is supposedly a safe consumption rate for the human. Funny how that safety level bar never seems to go lower does it.

Now ask me if I or anyone else should worry about smoking pot making a small portion of a population of 300 plus million dumber based on a study or two with ambiguous results that has been turned into opinion pieces rather than honest reporting.

Signed,
(probably, maybe, possibly) 'abnormally shaped' hippocampal

Um......so far there are no facts to back up that assertion Kem.
If there is anything to worry about people becoming dumb from, I worry more about stuff like maybe lead in our drinking water and uh uh maybe mercury in our soil and air and food supplies and just maybe as a stretch think about the poisons in our food system we eat every day (GMOs.....ie. Round Up along with every other applied herbicide known to man) (understand that list is not complete). Then we can think about the endless moving of the goal posts on all of it for what is supposedly a safe consumption rate for the human. Funny how that safety level bar never seems to go lower does it.

Now ask me if I or anyone else should worry about smoking pot making a small portion of a population of 300 plus million dumber based on a study or two with ambiguous results that has been turned into opinion pieces rather than honest reporting.

Signed,
(probably, maybe, possibly) 'abnormally shaped' hippocampal

*sigh* There were many other studies in this thread. But you keep waiting. I'm sure the cigarette people like you. The data there is quite conclusive

Kem, while I think my last post came out with some sharper elbows than I had intended, you trying to go back to something that I've already shown the fallacies of will serve no propose.

I have a M.S. in Chemistry. I started out working for big pharma. Your knowledge base is small compared to my own. You're wrong on this issue

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back