Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

I personally tolerate legalising of CBD oil for medical purposes. Medical Cannabis makes you feel much better and it's illegal. But alcohol leads to drunk driving accidents, deaths in the process and rapes of women, etc. and it's legal. Life is a *****

Many states already have

That's so true Kem. Unlike some who I guess don't read or get out much for whatever reason,100% of us American citizens already knew that many of the states we reside in have long ago legalized strictly regulated and cultivated to FDA standards marijuana for medicinal purposes. What confuses me is just what is the dubious connection between a plant that naturally grows in every state in The Union has to do with alcohol consumption, operating a motor vehicle in an unsafe manner under the influence of alcohol and as such could possibly contribute to a motor vehicle accident possibly resulting in injury and/or death. However the biggest most disturbing accusation akin to saying that we Black men commit more rapes then Caucazoids is the sickening bold face lie that alcohol consumption is the leading cause of rape on this planet. The number one, two, three, four, five, leading and "ONLY" cause of rape is (RAPIST) are the one, two, three, four, five, leading and "ONLY" cause of rape. Not dope, whiskey, short skirts, Black men, lust, x-rated movies, raging hormones, roofies, Spanish flies, the bra and panty section of The Sears catalog or any other troll crap that's been flying back and forth thanks to the MeToo hype.

Read this:

https://www.good.is/articles/pie-chart-explains-everything

https://groupthink.kinja.com/and-the-number-one-cause-of-rape-is-1449763723

Alcohol only lowers the controls in the brain that say no

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back