Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

What you should really be saying is thanks for doing your homework for you.

No. I'm not suppose to do all the work for the reader(s). I assume some have brains enough to follow up

No. I'm not suppose to do all the work for the reader(s). I assume some have brains enough to follow up

Those words in of themselves are a fine directive for any thinking individual.
But coming from one that several times within this thread has claimed preeminence over all others here in that field, coming from one that has laid claim that any and all dissent is bogus, coming from one that can only respond in condescending grade school level quips regarding any dissent throughout the entire thread those otherwise fine directives of 'having brains' ring very hollow indeed and in the end say so much more about you than anyone else still following this thread.
If you want to tout yourself as the be all end all for information you'd better stop washing test tubes, step away from polishing those pipets and do some homework on your own bro.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back