Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

I did that days ago.

My question is, instead of positing from some sketchy news site, why didn't you?

Because I didn't feel it was sketchy. Moreover, it wasn't the subject of the thread

If you're posting something (anything) that claims to be FACT then 'it' certainly is on topic. When you post something from a conspiracy-pseudoscience news source, then whatever 'it is' is certainly on topic. When you make yourself the arbiter for what qualifies as good information, then any of that info as well as your qualifications for making any judgement/s in arriving at that those decisions is on topic.
At least twice I have asked you post a usable link to that article so I could read what it has to say or if not that, then to spill a little ink and relate what it purports. Zippo, nada, nothing from you but snide bs. And likewise when earlier in the thread I asked about any studies done within the Rastafarian communities. Nothing but snide brush-offs and yet more bs. In fact throughout this entire thread between ducking honest questioning all you have done is post sketchy bs and moralized to no end towards one and all.
So don't (yet again) try to give us any of that lame 'off topic' excuse as an attempted deflection.

If you're posting something (anything) that claims to be FACT then 'it' certainly is on topic. When you post something from a conspiracy-pseudoscience news source, then whatever 'it is' is certainly on topic. When you make yourself the arbiter for what qualifies as good information, then any of that info as well as your qualifications for making any judgement/s in arriving at that those decisions is on topic.
At least twice I have asked you post a usable link to that article so I could read what it has to say or if not that, then to spill a little ink and relate what it purports. Zippo, nada, nothing from you but snide bs. And likewise when earlier in the thread I asked about any studies done within the Rastafarian communities. Nothing but snide brush-offs and yet more bs. In fact throughout this entire thread between ducking honest questioning all you have done is post sketchy bs and moralized to no end towards one and all.
So don't (yet again) try to give us any of that lame 'off topic' excuse as an attempted deflection.

Just because it wasn't to your satisfaction, does not disprove it.

Uh huh, about what I expected from you.
Don't let anyone ever accuse you of doing any of that nasty over thinking stuff or put up with being called a man of letters.

As you STILL either haven't found the ways or means to share what realfarmcy says (because I still don't know. Gee thax keme) this is what a couple of google hits say:
https://www.trulieve.com/blog/scientist-reveal-what-cannabis-does-to-your-bones

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19634029

Weather or not they agree with the realfarmacy site I have no idea as kemetstry has been so spare in words if not in thought.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back