Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
LOL.
Thanx but no thanx SOA. Appreciated but I don't want no badges.
Wearing badges sets limits on those that wear or seek them.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Try deviled eggs instead, or make up some SOS with those eggs, or before boiling them stir up a western omelet, or medium fry one to lay on top of some curry or to just eat with some toast. They go down pretty good then.

OR.....to try somewhat to stay on topic we use them to mix up a THC infused cake!
Yo Kem, I try Brother.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Try deviled eggs instead, or make up some SOS with those eggs, or before boiling them stir up a western omelet, or medium fry one to lay on top of some curry or to just eat with some toast. They go down pretty good then.

OR.....to try somewhat to stay on topic we use them to mix up a THC infused cake!
Yo Kem, I try Brother.
Actually I like eggs. Well not the whole egg. I just like the yolk, the yellow part. I could eat a bowl of cooked egg yolks slathered in Miracle Whip until my arteries calcified. The only reason why I hate the white part of the egg is because it contains the embryo. I mean think about what the embryo is, that creeps me out to no end.:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:Get the point?

THC infused cake or maybe a THC infused brownie. ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!!!

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
For me it's boiled okra. I can make a meal of it if fried but boiled? puke, makes me sick to even think about eating it.
Bet a pretty good flour and pot dressing for fried green tomato's could be made.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: