Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Um......so far there are no facts to back up that assertion Kem.
If there is anything to worry about people becoming dumb from, I worry more about stuff like maybe lead in our drinking water and uh uh maybe mercury in our soil and air and food supplies and just maybe as a stretch think about the poisons in our food system we eat every day (GMOs.....ie. Round Up along with every other applied herbicide known to man) (understand that list is not complete). Then we can think about the endless moving of the goal posts on all of it for what is supposedly a safe consumption rate for the human. Funny how that safety level bar never seems to go lower does it.

Now ask me if I or anyone else should worry about smoking pot making a small portion of a population of 300 plus million dumber based on a study or two with ambiguous results that has been turned into opinion pieces rather than honest reporting.

Signed,
(probably, maybe, possibly) 'abnormally shaped' hippocampal

*sigh* There were many other studies in this thread. But you keep waiting. I'm sure the cigarette people like you. The data there is quite conclusive

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Kem, while I think my last post came out with some sharper elbows than I had intended, you trying to go back to something that I've already shown the fallacies of will serve no propose.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Kem, while I think my last post came out with some sharper elbows than I had intended, you trying to go back to something that I've already shown the fallacies of will serve no propose.

I have a M.S. in Chemistry. I started out working for big pharma. Your knowledge base is small compared to my own. You're wrong on this issue

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Yeh, you've used that before in this thread and wield like it's some kind of shield that makes you above any question. Big deal so you know some ten dollar words and have a degree. Wow! What can I say?
I've got a PHD in life. So my PHD trumps your M.S.

You should be posting studies rather than skewed opinion pieces.

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I wonder how many times the SCOTUS members have to piss in cup?
I wonder too about the giant staff behind each member has that do all the actual work of sorting arguments and looking up past cases and decisions....are they demanded to also pass that cup test?
I wonder if Kavanaugh has to pass a breathalyzer test before each session?
Does Thomas need to pass an opioid test?
Alito for hallucinogens?
The rest we can just test the routine things like pot and speed......they all just too self satisfied to be not on something.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: