Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Kemetstry, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Symbol of America

Symbol of America Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    Kem, it always either makes me suspicious and/or amused when we get these once a month drive-by shills for dope smoking cards like we Blacks need foreign intervention for our "So-called" mental health issues. Yet not one word about dope use for physical ailments like glaucoma. Such children we Blacks are. Strange.

2. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    It won't be long before they have the revenuers running all over the place busting pot growers like they moonshiners.
    It'll only be legal if it was bought at legally licensed outlet......gotta protect that profit margin don't ya know.
    The stuff is a weed, stick it in the ground it grows under almost any condition. No one needs to spend a dime if they want to use it.

• True True x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,216
  4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,866

Wait until the big boys get into the business

5. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    I agree Kem but my comment was meant to address certain issues some person keeps alluding to legal vs. illegal dope and how one can acquire a dope card to score legal dope. This questionable advice and dubious empathy from a place not on our map of the United States.

6. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,866

He doesn't know one can get a card for glaucoma and other historically black diseases

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  7. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    I believe they're already here. I never dealt with dope on either side of the fence of my life and career and I never wanted any part of it, but I know enough about dope to know that this "NOT" new dope initiative was planned well in advance with the already existing parties that have historically profited from illicit drugs and the misuse of prescription drugs. Everybody from "The White House Office Of Drug Control Policy" on down to the regional drug distributors who are for the most part White, Hispanic, Asian and as of late The Russians. The few Italians of the 5 families in NYC except the Bonanno Family who were literally destroyed by FBI undercover agent Joseph "Joe" Pistone a/k/a Donnie Brasco are seeking safer life extending enterprises now that the murderous Russians are afoot. Word in the NYPD Bronx Detective Command, NYPD Homicide, NYPD Major Case, NYPD OCCB and the FBI is the Albanians who along with the Ukrainians who are the lower echelon enforcers for the Russian Mafia whacked Bonanno crime boss Sylvester "Sally Daz" Zottola after he wouldn't partner with them even after earlier shooting his son as a warning to take their offer he best not refuse. I'd say in 5 years give or take a year or two Russian will replace Spanish as America's second bi-lingual language. Nyet? Da? I'd say Da.

8. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    Bingo oguon. The sole reason why many states have followed Florida's and California's strictly enforced zero tolerance drug policy is because reefer is commonly cultivated in every State in the Union. Can't tax the local growers so they get hooked with with a plea deal to convince the lawmen that they have a boss and serve their boss up for plea deals.The only reason why marijuana imports are so successful is it's quality. Those seizures make law enforcement agencies a lot of cash and more matching Federal and State funds in cash and high tech military grade weaponry. America's real axis of evil are the foreign traffickers and their partners in crime the regional distributors, the DEA, FBI, State and local law Enforcement. The street dealers massive numbers of arrest keep the privatized Corrections facilities full of convicts and once again America is all and well. It's the politics of contraband.

9. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,866

Nyet! :lol:

10. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1,027
    Ogoun? Isn't that the name of the Afrikan God of War? Oh well, I guess we can call it a wrap! Can't fight a war with a bunch of pothead soldiers!