Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

[QUOTE="Money Mike, post: 863535, member: 18608" Again, marijuana is NOT a drug or a narcotic. That's a label those devils put on it.

Yes, I smoke daily and this is my ''medication'' because it relieves me of the stress and problems that I've encountered. Went through the deaths of both my parents in a 6 year span, deaths of friends and other family members plus other problems that people face on a daily basis. Marijuana is a NATURAL herb and it's better for me than popping these prescription pills a couple times a day like they're Tic Tacs.

Look at how Xanax, Prozac, Oxycodone and many other manufactured DRUGS have ruined people's lives.

My doctor wanted to prescribe me some of those drugs along with Valium because I was borderline depressed back in 2008 but not only did I say no, I got rid of her in the process.

Stayed true to my word and continued to smoke my medication while indulging into hollistic medicine and remedies along with meditation, everything turned out to be righteous on my behalf.

I'd rather smoke those fresh herbs than pop the Whiteman's pills, sip his poison or spark up any of his cancerous tobacco products.[/QUOTE]
How could regularly taking any sort of smoke into your lungs ever be good for you, short or long term, and is there a reason why you’ve totally ignored these questions [below] previously if your belief that Pot isn’t narcotic or a drug is even marginally defendable?

But your utility of Pot as a crutch during excessive stress doesn’t stop it being harmful does it, as exemplified by friends and associates of mine who smoke regularly who were comparable to me athletically/aesthetically when we were teenagers whereas NOW are like prunes/nowhere near my level, with some of them also encountering mental health issues?

Isn’t it always going to be very very challenging preventing WEAK people from destroying themselves [and others who might end up in the wrong place at the wrong time/come into contact with them when they are out of control]?

As to Obama or anyone else asserting that cannabis is safer than alcohol; safer for whom in that when are we ALL ever likely to respond to either substance in an identical manner?

Can any of you explain exactly how an ex partner of mine [she only weighed 120 pounds] could drink a bottle of Bacardi and not even fall over [even a quarter of which would wipe me out for days and I’m 265 pounds at 6 foot 4 tall]; or even another ex partner/now a good friend of mine who managed to sample ALL the class A drugs out there, walked away from being addicted to crack cocaine and heroin without any formal Counselling/ help, but told me she had to give up on cannabis from her late teens because it made her paranoid, but she’s never managed to give up cigarettes?

Isn’t the fundamental problem/flaw with universalizing about any mind altering addictive substance [look at the problems many people are having with food/the obesity tsunami worldwide] the fact that we are not all the same?

Are YOU going to answer these questions [above]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Isn't he following your lead, or are you going to address/answer my question below NOW?
workingwhiteman said:
Honestly...the first post about cigarettes being worse and the following are probably some of the stupidest I have ever read.

Ignore button is the only option for me...

Cigarettes worse then crack or heiron...

Mind blowing Be SERIOUS, where’s the revelation with regard to the so easily verifiable facts as to just how much damage cigarettes are doing to people’s health worldwide/literally killing thousands annually in most countries; whereas isn’t the difference the fact that unlike the class A drugs/cigarette addicts can still safely drive and in most ways adequately function in every area of human activity whereas crack and heroin addicts are too FAR OUT/cannot, would be a very obvious danger to themselves and the rest of us [a category that the Pot users who end up paranoid encroach on]?

Workingwhiteman said: 1 I already answered this. And your answer [which I cannot find] was?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Comparing the 2 by the amount of death stemming from each is not an equal comparison due to the fact that so many more people smoke cigerettes then do the hard drugs spoke of.
The notion of arguing just to be right couldnt be any more on point

The above is an example of arguing just to be right. The facts are on my side

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back