Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I knew It was a fools errand and one others had given up on much sooner in thread before I became a member. Though it wasn't really what I was trying to accomplish now I see the same flag of surrender he's flown numerous times already. Shrug, digital ink doesn't hurt my bank account.

I'm aligned with you James on this issue of the legalization of all banned drugs except I'd go farther and give them away to all of majority aged people that wanted them. Yep, just hand them out for the asking because I don't believe it's the drugs in of themselves that's the problem. Questioning or documenting the harmful effects of this drug or that drug is the wrong question to be asking. The answers that sorely needs to be figured out is what is it about a (this) cultural and social institutional construct that produces the dependency of so many for the myriad of various legal and illegal mind altering drugs available?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
people are not addicted to drugs.

people are addicted to escaping reality.

this says a lot about our reality.

myself, i rather stay sober and change reality.

escape reality.jpg

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Kinda of which came first chicken or the egg question but what do you think it is James, the individual emptiness within or the vacuous existential experiences this modern culture offers?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I apologize, as good an answer as that is James I shouldn't have started the much deeper questions of nature vs nurture into this thread.
Perhaps another time and other thread closer to that subject line.

ashleysummer

Sep 14, 2015
I personally tolerate legalising of CBD oil for medical purposes. Medical Cannabis makes you feel much better and it's illegal. But alcohol leads to drunk driving accidents, deaths in the process and rapes of women, etc. and it's legal. Life is a *****

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I personally tolerate legalising of CBD oil for medical purposes. Medical Cannabis makes you feel much better and it's illegal. But alcohol leads to drunk driving accidents, deaths in the process and rapes of women, etc. and it's legal. Life is a *****

Many states already have

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Many states already have

That's so true Kem. Unlike some who I guess don't read or get out much for whatever reason,100% of us American citizens already knew that many of the states we reside in have long ago legalized strictly regulated and cultivated to FDA standards marijuana for medicinal purposes. What confuses me is just what is the dubious connection between a plant that naturally grows in every state in The Union has to do with alcohol consumption, operating a motor vehicle in an unsafe manner under the influence of alcohol and as such could possibly contribute to a motor vehicle accident possibly resulting in injury and/or death. However the biggest most disturbing accusation akin to saying that we Black men commit more rapes then Caucazoids is the sickening bold face lie that alcohol consumption is the leading cause of rape on this planet. The number one, two, three, four, five, leading and "ONLY" cause of rape is (RAPIST) are the one, two, three, four, five, leading and "ONLY" cause of rape. Not dope, whiskey, short skirts, Black men, lust, x-rated movies, raging hormones, roofies, Spanish flies, the bra and panty section of The Sears catalog or any other troll crap that's been flying back and forth thanks to the MeToo hype.

Read this:

https://www.good.is/articles/pie-chart-explains-everything

https://groupthink.kinja.com/and-the-number-one-cause-of-rape-is-1449763723

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
That's so true Kem. Unlike some who I guess don't read or get out much for whatever reason,100% of us American citizens already knew that many of the states we reside in have long ago legalized strictly regulated and cultivated to FDA standards marijuana for medicinal purposes. What confuses me is just what is the dubious connection between a plant that naturally grows in every state in The Union has to do with alcohol consumption, operating a motor vehicle in an unsafe manner under the influence of alcohol and as such could possibly contribute to a motor vehicle accident possibly resulting in injury and/or death. However the biggest most disturbing accusation akin to saying that we Black men commit more rapes then Caucazoids is the sickening bold face lie that alcohol consumption is the leading cause of rape on this planet. The number one, two, three, four, five, leading and "ONLY" cause of rape is (RAPIST) are the one, two, three, four, five, leading and "ONLY" cause of rape. Not dope, whiskey, short skirts, Black men, lust, x-rated movies, raging hormones, roofies, Spanish flies, the bra and panty section of The Sears catalog or any other troll crap that's been flying back and forth thanks to the MeToo hype.

Read this:

https://www.good.is/articles/pie-chart-explains-everything

https://groupthink.kinja.com/and-the-number-one-cause-of-rape-is-1449763723

Alcohol only lowers the controls in the brain that say no

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: