going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Banning has never stopped the use of whatever the substance de jour of the moment happens to be. It hasn't ever, no matter what country or century or regime one cares to look.
Humans have always used mind altering plants (i.e.. drugs) for one purpose or another throughout the ages. We still do. That today we're more able to isolate individual substances to the why they effect in the way they do makes little difference in the why humans are drawn to those substances in the first place.
There are a certain classes of drugs that the over indulgence in are the hallmarks of a sick ethos in culture of the society it manifests in. A symptom if you please.
Banning does nothing for the underlying disease and banning the substance won't stop it and as we've witnessed in the relatively recent past of the last 70 years or so banning has some very serious blow back issues to deal with besides having to face the underlying causes of the why so many seek the escape the over indulgence of that class of drug offers to begin with. So no, it is not a self-inflicted injury, it is an injury that's been borne from with out they are trying to heal in some fashion.
Banning has never worked.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Driving while under the influence IS banned and actually carries heavy penalties for being caught doing it.
Banning the action hasn't stopped it from happening.

I think the questions we should be asking is, what is it in this culture that produces so many that feel the need to self medicate themselves into an oblivion to get beyond their everyday lives.
Oppression, Bro, oppression drives our people to self medicate! According to a recent report three states have experienced a 40
% increase in marijuana related accidents!!! California, Colorado, and Washington. All three have legalized recreational use of marijuana!!!

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
You're right to sit up and take note of a statistic as stark as a 40% increase in anything Brother, but when trying to figure what it means it usually pays to take a close look at how those figures were accomplished. Consider; how did they smear Michael Brown? How did they smear Trayvon Martin? How did they smear Sandra Bland? In fact in almost every instance when the pigs get off with murdering us it's one of the excuses that always gets thrown out there.........they tested positive for weed or was 'known' to use. So the first question to asked when looking at something that says 40% rise in anything is who put together those numbers and if they had some other thing in mind other than just stating facts, Then we can ask ourselves if that 40% only reflects increase in the number of times pot was tested for within the regular statistical model for reported accidents meaning that the number of accidents didn't actually increase but because of the extra testing it is the ''reports' of pot tests that have actually increased 40% not accidents.

ashleysummer

Sep 14, 2015
Google "iSum.com CBD Oil" and read a little bit about this product. I've purchased different brands of CBD oil on Amazon, just to try them out, but didn't notice any real difference untill I tried this one. Really worth trying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Therious Black People Politics : Obama: Legalization Marijuana Legit Topic of Discussion Black People Politics 21
T Black People : Legalization of Cointelpro Black People Open Forum 20
K Black People : Mexican Politicians Drug Legalization Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Brand (The Honey Pot) Targeted With Racist Reviews Over Ad Empowering Black Women Black Money Business Jobs 3
blazejay Black People : A boiling pot in the South Black People Open Forum 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Pot of bones Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Toxic waste from U.S. pot farms alarms experts Black People Open Forum 2
Kadijah Black Money Business Jobs : Employment opportunity - Feds seeks someone to grow 12 acres of pot Black Money Business Jobs 1
HODEE Black People : Colorado has installed pot vending machines Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : RACIAL DISPARITIES IN POT ARRESTS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gunfire erupts at Colo. pot event, 2 wounded Black People Politics 10
Nahshon Black Poetry : Honey Pot & SugarCane Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black People : CYBTBS? Kids are cutting themselves because justin B smokes pot Black People Open Forum 23
Kemetstry Law Forum : Feds Targetting New Pot Laws Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 23
Kemetstry Science and Technology : POT LINKED TO CANCER Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 03 - never get busted with pot again Conceal Your Stash Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : More Teens Smoke Pot Than Cigarettes Black People Open Forum 15
Kemetstry Pot Belly can Be Dangerous Black Health and Wellness 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : EVIL, PROCREATION MELTING POT, A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF HUMAN BEINGS !!! Chief Elder Osiris 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mud and pot are taken as simile for God and world during creation process Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
D Black People : Mom 'Devastated' at Claim Tots Smoked Pot/Says Uncle Meant No Harm Black People Open Forum 1
Z Black People : The Melting Pot, The 'Melting' of African People and The Lightening of Our Race Black People Open Forum 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pot Smoking Terriost ? AACOOLDRE 2
D Black Poetry : The Melting Pot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14