Black Authors : THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES – FREE NUBIAN BOOK FOR DOWNLOADING !! 2007/8 & 09

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by bbx, Sep 20, 2007.

1. bbx

bbx Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES – FREE BOOK FOR DOWNLOADING !! 2007/8 & 09

THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES !!

After reading many of the subjects in this forum I thought I should let people know of a FREE PDF BOOK SERIES for downloading I found on a U.S chat forum. I found the site in the beginning of this year and the site is still there right now. The book is called MESSAGE FROM THE AFRONAUTS - THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES. It covers much of the topics that I have found on this forum. It is most informative for Africans who don’t have good internet access like myself. There are some harsh words in the book (a little out there) that is why it is for downloading then reading. More importantly, there is some HIGH-LEVEL information which apart from the books sources (recommended writers stated by the authors) I have not seen online at all.

! You will need a serious-open mind for many of the issues raised in the book !

African people looking for some SERIOUS knowledge should download all the PDF's. Every couple of months new PDF's are added from what I can see. I think this book series has been around for a couple of years now. The PDF Books are completely FREE for downloading (the introductory page even states it), I repeat it is not for the weak minded at all. The separated PDF volumes are located here.

Website 1 : http://redboat.freespaces.com/

FREE PDF BOOK VOL.1 (1.05MB)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.2 (835K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.3 (995K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.4 (435K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.5 (395K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.6 (285K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.7 (360K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.8 (310K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.9 (350K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.10 (300K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.11 (265K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.12 (620K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.13 (320K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.14 (485K)

This webiste comes and goes for weeks at a time so if you see the files I recommended you click away the pop-up then download all of them there and then. The files are small average 300K (20 seconds to download each).

Another website I found is.

Website 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJHP13Q0

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and click download – then another screen will appear – then wait 45 seconds (See time countdown at bottom of screen) then click free download and the file will be ready for downloading. You MAY need software called Winzip to open the file – that’s free online as well. To read the pdf’s you will need Adobe Acrobat reader – this is free online also. The file is called LAWOP.zip (6.5MB) all 14 volumes are inside the zipfile.

Many of the topics discussed on this forum are discussed on these PDF’s. Some of the information is pretty out there but some of it is of a high-level indeed. Vol.1 to 3 is just the warm-up from Vol.4 onwards it gets deep (for myself at least).

I RECOMMEND THAT EVERY AFRICAN PERSON SHOULD AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT SINCE ITS FREE - AND PASS IT ON !!! DISCREETLY YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN AFTER YOU’VE CHECKED ALL THE VOLUMES OUT.

Check every couple of months they are always updating the PDF's with new volumes – Vol.15, 16 etc. If people know where else to get it they should let the forum know.

Just some free information found online for our people..peace.. b

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thank you for adding such and welcome to destee.com

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Yes indeed - Welcome to the Destee Family! the information that you have provided is valuable...we appreciate it!

MK

4. bbx

bbx Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    THERE IS NOW 15 VOLUMES OF THE PDF SERIES AT THE SITE I FOUND BEFORE (see below)

Remember its free and there is knowledge there ...don't sleep on it.

Website 1 : http://redboat.freespaces.com/

FREE PDF BOOK VOL.1 (1.05MB)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.2 (835K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.3 (995K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.4 (435K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.5 (395K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.6 (285K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.7 (360K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.8 (310K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.9 (350K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.10 (300K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.11 (265K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.12 (620K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.13 (320K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.14 (485K)
    FREE PDF BOOK VOL.15 (450K) - NEW

This webiste comes and goes for weeks at a time so if you see the files I recommended you click away the pop-up then download all of them there and then. The files are small average 300K (20 seconds to download each).

Another website I found is.

Website 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJHP13Q0

ONLY 1-14 at the megaupload address !

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and click download – then another screen will appear – then wait 45 seconds (See time countdown at bottom of screen) then click free download and the file will be ready for downloading. You MAY need software called Winzip to open the file – that’s free online as well. To read the pdf’s you will need Adobe Acrobat reader – this is free online also. The file is called LAWOP.zip (6.5MB) all 14 volumes are inside the zipfile.

Many of the topics discussed on this forum are discussed on these PDF’s. Some of the information is pretty out there but some of it is of a high-level indeed. Vol.1 to 3 is just the warm-up from Vol.4 onwards it gets deep (for myself at least).

I RECOMMEND THAT EVERY AFRICAN PERSON SHOULD AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT SINCE ITS FREE - AND PASS IT ON !!! DISCREETLY YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN AFTER YOU’VE CHECKED ALL THE VOLUMES OUT.

5. DUTCHESS

DUTCHESS Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    :hi: bbx,
    :thanks:for this KNOWLEDGE. :teach::hearts4:

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thank u again .....

7. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    We Have Arived*

Hotep

In the name of all things great and powerful.
    In the name of the divine ancestors.
    Our time have come to awaken from the mental and spiritual slumber.
    We have arrived at this time in space through the prayers and guidance of the ancestors who have come to collect their lost but now found children and return us to our "Own". Your day has come...it is here for us to now take back what is divinly ours alone...given to us by the "Creator" of the "Universe".

O ancestors...continue to bless us with the light of (overstanding) understanding and "Live" in "Us"! People Know Thy Self

AMUN​

Note: Every thing that has a beginning has a End.

8. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I have been trying to retrieve the site but a message pops up stating that the file is damaged.

9. bbx

bbx Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    TESTED BOTH LINKS - FILES ARE FINE !

Website 1 : http://redboat.freespaces.com/ (1-16 Volumes)

Website 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJHP13Q0 (1-15 Volumes)

BOTH ARE FINE - GOOD DOWNLOADS ON BOTH !

THERE ARE NOW 16 VOLUMES at the Redboat addresss

NEW - FREE PDF BOOK VOL.16 (150K) - (PDF called SOUL)

ITS FREE - THERES VERY SERIOUS KNOWLEDGE THERE !!

peace

10. bbx

bbx Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    bounce up