Black Spirituality Religion : The Law of Deception.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Deities: There are truths embedded within the lie.

Among Christians there is a very popular saying- "The Devil is a lair and the truth isn't in him." Which has to be the greatest of all fables along with the Devil himself, because it is impossible to lie without actually knowing the truth.

There. I gave you something for next Sunday's bible study.

Now there are many that spread lies as truths, not knowing they are lies, thus- such people cannot legitimately be called liars. At most, these people are simply "Believers" and not Deceivers.

If there was one room in the home where we could simply enter and allow all truths to be revealed to us, I'm more than certain this room would be filled with cobwebs for most people. What we must realize is that deception is at the very core of the reality we live day to day. I would even go as far and say "The Law of Deception" is the greatest law, that without it no other laws that apply to our current reality would exist.

Let's start with the most practical level. How each Human being relates to the other in order to gain social status, acceptance, love, respect etc. No matter where we are in life, we have all- by now- performed some desire to engage and solicit for the affection and loyalty of another human being. In doing so, is the law of deception an option? Of course it is. Just as a baby even at the tender age of 3-4 months would deceive the parent by acting as if they are chocking in order to gain attention.

There is an unwritten law in society that suggests certain levels of deception are acceptable whereas others are strictly forbidden. For example. Lying to someone in order to get them to a surprise birthday party. Acceptable. Lying to someone in order to get in their pants. Strictly forbidden. Lying about how much you really earn to your co-workers. Acceptable. Lying down with a Co-worker and then lying about it. Strictly forbidden.

When we begin to look deeper at the forms of deception that are acceptable, as in television, movies and all forms of media- we then realize that these are also ways of getting someone to a surprise birthday party. Meaning, these are things we go along with because the ending is pleasurable and harmless. We know these are actors on a screen getting paid to tell a story, but we engage our minds into the story as if it is real in order to take the journey down the path the directors wishes for our minds to go.

In order to be part of this world, we had to agree to the law of deception.
    It's in the contract.

If we would dare to take the walk into that dark and abandoned room of truth, we would realize that in order to participate in this void that we call reality, this infinite section of darkness we call our Universe and cosmos- we had to give up something. On so many levels we often have too- just in order to survive- live a life that is the total opposite of what we really believe and acknowledge deep within us.

No we are not talking about hypocrites, you see hypocrites are natural to the world of deception, thus we are all hypocrites just for being here. So here's a good question we can ask, it doesn't matter what religion or belief you have- you can ask it. "If I were the supreme God of my religion or belief system would I live the life I am living right now?"

Meaning. If you were Jesus, would you be living the life you are living? If you were Allah, Jehovah? Any of the great and powerful Deities of Africa, any of the great and powerful Gods or Goddesses of the underworld-Would this be the life you'd be living if you were the Supreme Godhead of your system?

For those of us that are truthful, the answer is no. And the smart reply someone would make would be- well, this is the reason why I worship these Gods or Goddesses in the first place, this is why I study them or work with them, to become more like them, to be as they are and to invoke their powers into my life. This would be so for Yahshua or Papa Legba.

Therein lies the greatest of all deceptions.

You cannot life the lives of your Gods or Goddesses because we choose the avatars that remind us the most about our former selves, the selves that exist beyond this world. Remember now? You are familiar with Jesus, because Jesus represents a process that we all had to go through in order to get here, and a process we've gone thru probably zillons of times- the sacrifice of the physical body in order to return to the source.

We are always invited to participate in each other's realities, or one another's versions of different worlds. Just as we were all invited to participate in this one. Getting stuck or lost here and there, but making it out eventually once we regain "the knowledge of returning" that data we usually store within our bodies when we first arrive here.

Yes there is a Jesus. Yes there is a Supreme Being. Yes there is a Hell. There is a Heaven. And there are several different versions of the Easter Bunny. So Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus- because all of these things, every last one of them are created by us, as we are also the creators of worlds. Virtual worlds, programmed by individuals Gods. We become victims of our creations on purpose as a way to experience different levels of our power.

Just as there are known Gods and Goddesses that we give power too, there are hidden Deities that have no name because we have never named them. They exist not as forces of nature or the cosmos but as extensions of our prior selves. Because of this, such Deities will always hold more power over us than any God that we come to understand thru our knowledge. They are not here to help orchestrate the law of deception, they are here to allow us to follow the map we've laid out for ourselves and to return the source when our time arrives. It is because of such Deities that my words are even possible, even what is said here is forbidden. It is not you to know these things, and even if you claim to understand this- you will not understand this if it is not your time to understand it. This will fade away from your concern.

For now, we should enjoy this time. It was crafted for a reason. But know that at any given moment you can call out to your hidden Deities and ask them to end the programming. Don't worry about names, you will know how to call them when the time comes.

All of this might seem abstract. Is it? In this foolish and silly world? A world where Women dress to cover up their imperfections, wigs, make-up, fake eyelashes- and convince themselves they are going out to find a "real" Man? Are we speaking about the same world? A world where Men go broke trying to prove to strangers than they aren't broke? A place where the same people that hoop and holla in the Churches scream for their children to shut up and be quite? A world where the Doctors trained to keep people from getting sick instead kill more people than all serial killers combined? A world where "public education" can make you retarded? A place where it's illegal to lie to authorities but legal for authorities to lie to the public?

Just making sure we are speaking about the same place here.

The Devil is indeed a lair, a lair that knows how to deceive by telling the truth.

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Hotep Brother Meta:

your much too humble when u refer to yaself as an "ant".. lol

truly truly enjoy'd this peace right here... I dig the confidence in the tone .. It truly shows just how connected u are...

love ya mayne...

can't even add anything to dis but the propers you deserve...

One Love

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    dang i had to come back to this

this was touching ... feeling ur spirit and passion .... dat's that element... you know the one!!

anyway .. u got me thinking of this song one of my "sisters" use to sing...

I know it would hurt u to ur heart.... for a close friend to turn away from u... but remember that down in the garden judas did the same thing to jesus too... hold ur head up high... please, don't let go of ur faith...

i wonder sometimes do people just talk or do they hear their own words even..

I love u man ..

this was the blessing that i needed ...

hotep

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes bro. Meta

:bingo:

:bingo: again if you keep hitting bingo you'll be banned from the

senior center lol

don't forget Mickey Mouse and the tooth fairy

:bingo: again

not so abstract

because it's like this the deception

cops use quotas, quotas are against the law, cops are there to enforce

to the law, but quotas are against the law, but cops use a quota system

what am i missing here?

GREAT POST META
    THINKING BEYOND THE CORTEX

i loved this man

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    THANATOS!!!!

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD AS I HAVE ALWAYS "PREACH", "THERE IS NO TRUTH, ONLY HALF TRUTH". EVEN THE SO CALLED LIE IS ON THE SAME PLAYING FIELD AS "TRUTH". THERE ARE MANY ENTITIES OUT HERE THAT ARE SO OLD THAT ONE HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR NAMES AND NEW ONES WHO COME THRU WITH NEW NAMES. THE OLDER ENTITIES ARE JUST YOU THAT ONE TRY TO HIDE AND KEEP HIDDEN SINCE WE LIVE IN A "CIVILIZED" WORLD BUT THEY ARE MORE PRIMAL OR FOR A BETTER TERM "CHAOTIC". THE DECEPTION IS WHEN THE PERSON FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS PRIMAL ENERGY AND LABEL IT "THE DEVIL"

BABA DARKSIDE ---- ANALYTICAL(JUNGIAN) PSYCHOLOGIST

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I can agree with you on that expression being invalid.

However, the Devil IS a "liar" and a "deceiver" because he does know the truth but either hides it or distorts it. The truth is IN him but he is still a "liar."

In the context you gave, if a person unknowingly misrepresents truth but believes it to be the truth when it is not, they are "believers" not "deceivers."

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The Cosmic Gods and Dark Masters have already poured their libations on this thread I see! And it's still not over...

more to come..

8. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Deception is perfection a reflection of imperfection.

Yet again another brilliant post bro. MetaSaience you keep bringin the hidden matter's.

Note: You know I just realized after all of this time that I've been spelling your name wrong? My apologies.

Peace

Ru2religious

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. RU- MetaScience is just as good, because the Gods and Goddesses here have been using that for some time now, and I've never corrected anyone, in fact, it may be you that is correcting me.

Like the Demon said, there are no truths only half truths. Just as the CosmicGod Soja pointed out the quota system, even Pastor has a quota.

I have made those that really don't care if I believe what they believe my teachers. Because all real masters know we'll all figure it out eventually anyway, in our own time at our own pace. The real "ascended mastered" don't care if we stay stuck down here forever, yet they know it's unlikely because of our quest to get free and remain free.

When I allow my hidden Deities in, they share me things that I cannot repeat, yet some things I can. I'm reminded about a Man that had past life regression therapy done on him, and he found out he was once an overweight sex crazed Queen that held more than a thousands young boys as sex slaves. That would give you an idea of some of things we hide from ourselves.

They speak to as a child, so I am shown stories that parents would teach their children. I was shown the Mother of the Universe as a serpent Mother, a dragon, she was exiled from her world along with her son. Similar to the story of Ishmael. In fact- It's almost like the Hagar and Ishmael is also that of the first Mother and the first God in a way, Mother and child.

She was forced out of her world and with a thundering scream of pain and sorrow, created a void almost by accident, a breakaway from their former world. In this world, this void she allowed her son the great dragon to roam free.

I saw him swimming around like a salamander in an infinite darkness. This dragon started creating worlds almost by accident also. Orbs of fire flew out of his mouth, some cooled down slightly and became stars, some cooled down all the way and became planets. Some where also eggs, when they exploded they cause worlds to form within worlds or dimensions.

It seemed as if this being was trying to recreate a world it had lost, or show affection for his Mother. He begun creating different masks, each mask gave him a different personality or consciousness. From these different masks came different worlds and offspring from those worlds- energy beings-All reflected from whatever attribute/intent the serpent was projecting at that time.

It's objective was different from the objective of his creations, he was trying to figure something out about either himself, his mother or their previous world. He wanted to know what was wrong with them that they were cast away. In his loneliness and void he created several different illusions to satisfy his mind. He became many different things, played many different roles. He was either seeking a way to die or a way to live.

Everything the dragon had created at first was in chaos. When the Mother grew aware of what the son was creating she cast him down into his own world even further, he would have to learn why he created such things from the perspective of the creation. She became the main ruler of this world, and tried to create a harmony among some things and leave others are they were. She was afraid her the Son was becoming like the others that had cast them out. The 13 masks laid intact as constellations, the zodiac.
    Each one is a way of finding the self, and understanding the inner God, as all of us together make up the serpent.

Overtime empires were formed over empires. Dimensions crossed dimensions at times, causing an overspill of entities from different worlds and different laws of physics to crash and merge as new beings. The great Mother saw this as a growth in her son's power, but he still had not learned of his faults. She too began to create beings that eventually became the enemies of the Son, and went to war with him and those that followed him.

What sounds like a very elaborate story, may have been translated several times into so many different legends. The skinny of it is that "seeking the truth" keeps us here, trapped by seeking the truth. Still seeking the answer for why were were kicked out of paradise- aren't we all? Meanwhile we have the power to create our paradise? Aren't we all still immortal Gods...

More half truths...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9p-SuAw0Qk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxHnDZb0x7U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssh1L_42y08

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Looking forward to your next submission, Meta!