Black People : The Last Poets said 'they" have a God Complex /creating life?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
US team creates first ’synthetic life’

By Agence France-Presse
Thursday, May 20th, 2010 -- 2:30 pm

Stumble This!242
Share 28
diggs
digg

US researchers have developed the first bacteria cell controlled by a synthetic genome, in a breakthrough which may pose philosophical and scientific questions about the bid to recreate life.

"This is the first synthetic cell that's been made," said lead researcher Craig Venter, as the discovery was unveiled.

"We call it synthetic because the cell is totally derived from a synthetic chromosome, made with four bottles of chemicals on a chemical synthesizer, starting with information in a computer."

The team said it now hopes to use the method it has developed "to probe the basic machinery of life and to engineer bacteria specially designed to solve environmental or energy problems."

The method could be used to design bacteria specifically to help produce biofuels or to clean up environmental hazards, said the study carried out by the J. Craig Venter Institute, and published in the journal Science.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0520/team-creates-synthetic-life/

somethings are better left alone...instead of making strides in preserving this planet that gives us everything we need..."scientists" are hell bent on creating life and clones...truthfully speaking, if a respected scientist theorized that it is possible to open up a portal to hell it would be a team working on that too...smh

imma do my time here and hopefully i would have paid my dues so i don't have to come back....lol

cause it's gonna get real nasty sooner or later...probably sooner...

one love
khasm

if a respected scientist theorized that it is possible to open up a portal to hell it would be a team working

Jack Parson's was the father of American rocket science
and he and L Ron Hubbard tried it
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon023.htm

wow...i knew the logical deduction i was using was sound...and to use the guise of doing good on top of it...these mofos are some true demons....i wonder what l. ron hubbard role in this truly was....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back