Black People : THE LAMENTATIONS OF MOTHER EARTH

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    I have this video

------------------

http://members.aol.com/rastavis/lamentations.html

Despite the universal cultural onslaught that has been designed to perpetuate mental slavery, this video has still emerged like a sharp stick of lightning to give utterance to those that have long been kept voiceless. This is a precious grain in the time of spiritual famine

http://community-2.webtv.net/ITRC3/FirstRevelation/
    FIRST REVELATION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once You Begin To Change The Way You Look At Things

The Things You Look At Begin To Change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING

Thousands of Years Ago The Original People of The Earth Invented Writing. While Some Embraced This I T Revolution Others Moved Away From It Never Writing Anything Down And Their Future Generations Would Be Cursed By The Most Barbaric And Savage Slave Traders, Makers, And Demon Masters The World Would Ever See.

WARNING

As The Ancients Excelled To The World's Highest And Most Advanced Level Of Intelligence And Technology, Only Those Ancestors Who Accepted The I.T. Revolution Of "Writing" Were Able To Warn Their Descendants Of The Curses That Would Eventually De-Humanize Their People And Erase Their History From The History Of The World.

WARNING

In Time The Field Belongs To The Leopard.

Once You Know The Truth, The Truth Becomes Your Responsibility. If You Do Not Want Your Biblical Ideas Upset Do Not View This Powerful Memorial Exhibition of The First Revelation.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High - Psalms 82.

CREATED BY RAS JAHAZIEL © 2004

A RASTAFARI VISIONS PRODUCTION