Black People Politics : The Ku Klux Klan Is on the Prowl for New Members at a Popular Getaway Spot

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the enemy,

The Ku Klux Klan Is on the Prowl for New Members at a Popular Getaway Spot

Think the Ku Klux Klan is a thing of the past? Not quite.

Flummoxed residents of Hampton Bays, N.Y., reported finding fliers from the Loyal White Knights—a Klan group formed in 2012—under their doors, in their mailboxes, and on their driveways. Accompanied by recruitment forms, the leaflets depict a Jewish person, an African American, and a Latino with the message, “Beware! We want your jobs. We want your homes. We want your country.”

Mary Beth Moore, a local nun, told CBS News that the group went to work after dark: “We know somebody heard their dogs barking at midnight.”

http://news.yahoo.com/ku-klux-klan-prowl-members-popular-getaway-spot-175949575.html

The KKK is a thing of copy-cat fiction. Anyone with scope and knowledge knows that this nefarious sub-gub'ment black-op group copied their costumes from "The Negro Brotherhood of Seville, Spain". In plain english, ain't nobody scurred of these mob fools.

hqdefault.jpg

A parade of "The Negro Brotherhood of Seville, Spain" in 1926

Here's a snippet:

"...Today the descendants of these Spanish Negroes are quite bleached from mixing with their white neighbors. [my insert--i.e. hmm. sounds like the same route that the so-Called Jews/Hebrews used to 'brick' themselves--so-named after they got to Europe, not before.] But the old Negro traditions remain. The Negro church of Nuestra Senora de Los Angeles in the Barrio Carmona is still maintained by them..." -- 100 Amazing Facts About The Negro With Complete Proof" -- by JA Rogers, page 51

Q. If the KKK was not founded until May, 1866 in Pulaski, Tennessee then the Negro Brotherhood of Seville, Spain founded in 1677 must be counterfeit?

A. No. I think not!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back