Brother AACOOLDRE : The Koran's Firmament

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 29, 2012.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    “With power and skill
    Did we construct
    The Firmament: (Mountain/Arch)
    For it is we who create
    The vastness of Space”- (Koran 51:47)
    The foundation of the Koran is the OT & NT. The firmament is an original story in which the firmament (Vault/Arch over the sky) represented a primeval mountain that arose out of the waters and separated the waters above from the waters below. The Egyptians used deities like Shu or Nut to represent them holding separating Sky from earth. Shu is also most famously known as Joshua sun of Nun who holds up the sun/moon in the OT.
    Nut is symbolically represented in this fashion:

Sky God Nut from ancient Egypt is the Arch that separates the Sky from Earth. Nut is also a personification of Isis and Hathor.

In Genesis 1:6-9 we meet the Sky God Nut giving birth to the sun.
    Genesis 1:6-9
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament (Arch) in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament (arch/mountain of land), and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven (Sky). So the evening and the morning were the second day.
    9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place (Nile), and let the dry land (Arch) appear”; and it was so.
    Scholars say Prophet Muhammad once said: “Be good to women. The woman has been created out of the rib and uppermost part of the rib ends in a curve; so if you try to straighten out the curve, it will break, yet if you leave it alone, the curve will remain. Hence, be good to women”-Etiquettes of Life in Islam By Muhammad Yusuf Islahi p.209-210.
    Some of the Muslims do not like themselves depicted as bent however it’s just symbolic of creation in which God uses other forms of himself in the creation process. The Koran did use the word “We” in the above creation story.
    God in the Bible and the Koran speaks about mankind being bent in crookness of sin:
    “They ask thee concerning the mountains: say My lord
    Will uproot them and scatter
    Them as dust.
    He will leave them as plains sooth and level;
    Nothing crooked or curved
    Wilth thou see in their place
    On that day will they follow
    The caller (straight): No crookedness (Koran 20:105-108)
    In ancient Egypt being straight was being Maat (Truth) on the balance beam was straight/equal was the weight of the hearth and feather of truth.
    The other area address for crookedness was the Koran itself:
    Praise be to God
    Who hath sent to his servant
    The book, and hath allowed
    Therein no crookedness (Koran 18:1).
    The Koran is clearly talking about curveness in sin not in its creation and symbolic representations. Every time we pray we curve ourselves in arch form 5 times a day to keep us away from sin. There is no finality in human interpretation in god’s creation there is constant flux but no change in the end results.
    Notes: The Hadith speaks of a throne between heaven and earth. Also the Koran says “The heavens and earth were joined together (As one unit of creation) before we clove them asunder” (Koran 21:30). This follows the ancient Egyptian model of shu or Nut separating Earth/heaven as deities like Adam/Eve were separated from their hermaphite state. Plato leaned this in his teachings from the Symposium.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    Dec 20, 2004
    The rotten Apple
    +6,484 / -2

I, for the life of me will never understand why muslims, orthodox or not use Hadith's. I've never touched one in my life. The qu'ran is called Allah's pure and holy/divine inspiration, yet they turn and lean more on the so called companions of Mohammad for guidance?...:confused:

All this does is open the flood gates to all of these so-called 'scholars' to come thru and take, as well as add pieces to the his-story of islam the religion as supposedly taught by the prophet which is more often than not, nowhere near the truth.

Thus, the prophet saying:

"3 generations after me, will no longer be of me"

The son of Abu Talib who was actually raised by the prophet, Caliph Ali who had to restore the religion was the 3rd generation and the last to follow the prophet's example..There have been none after that to stay true to Islam which is why we see what we see today.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firmament and Islam

2. koran firmament scripture