Black History : The Knowledge of Self

If you please, can you go deeper into this comment? (bolded) How so?

Certainly:

1) "The African Origin Of Civilization" by Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop, page 1

Diodorus of Sicily writes:

"...The Ethiopians say that Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris..."

2) and this link

3) link

Surely,

"...The Ethiopians say that Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris..."

2) and this link and this
What ancient practices of Ethiopia do you know of that precede Christianity? The information I have on Christianity in Ethiopia is that it was brought there by a Greek fellow by the name of Fremanatos (hence still a european claiming his savior of the world), and I got this info from the horses mouth. There seems to be a big gap between Kemet and Orthodox Christianity in Ethiopia.

Surely,

Nice links, they corroborate the information that I was told verbally. It also dispels the rumor that Christianity started in Africa for those who like to mention Ethiopia as one of the oldest African countries that embraced Xianity first, as if it started there :rolleyes:. The father of the Ethiopian Church is a european, why do we look to the europeans model for salvation when religion originated in Africa? Even the images of Jesus are copied from the renaissance paintings with the exception of a darker hue. I am also familiar with Dr. Diop's writings but like I said there is still a big gap between Kemet and Ethiopia between those times and the acceptance of Xianity. What were their religious/spiritual practices before that but after Kemet? There has to be some major disconnect. The Dogon were entrusted to keeping the teachings of Kemet and the Ethiopians were not? That's what I'm trying to find out.

Surely,

Thank you for this! This is fascinating. :eek: I have learned a lot.

Certainly:

2) and this link

3) link

Good afternoon, and do you or others who post on such subjects ever peep those REVOLUTIONARY DAILY THOUGHTS, (yahoogroups)?

Please let me know!

Again I invite posters here to contact me via emails...

chuckthompson610@yahoo.com

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back