Black History : The Knowledge of Self

Here is a repost that I think make valid point on being on the correct galactic time.

I will share this with you anyway, because we Black people have proven to be without the ability to know what is in the Black life Divine interest.

There is much talk about the coming year 2012, and there is also talk about a mystery planet that is fast approaching planet Earth, commonly referred to as Nibiru or Planet X, which mean that this Planet X or space instrument with navigational ability, is already in our Solar system, and is with a devastating gravitational force with a powerful electromagnetic force field, and the closer it get to Earth the more Earthly and climatic catastrophe you can look to experience on Earth.

I share this information revealed to me by the use of remote viewing.

So tell me, why is it that Europeans, Asians, and Jewish people are fascinated of the universe, and not Black people?

Why is it that white people and middle and far eastern ethnics are interested in their Spirituality, always attempting to get in touch with a force greater than the life force, having intuitions that have them not acting like uncivilized savages, but searching for what they call their inner deeper spiritual self?

But, such seem not to be of interest to Black people.

You know why Black people do not know what and who we are, and what is happening in the world as I share this information with you?

Well it is because the galactic clock that is included within each member that constitute the Universe, and in this instance, as a group, Black so call Afrikan people now function without an active galactic clock, and that is what have Black people to be so amenable to religion, and to be such skeptic about life being in other Galaxy solar systems.

The Galactic clock is that Ethereal presence that rotate and revolve within the body, and is what have the Internal Organs Vibrating on a Divine frequency, and that frequency is what have you with the ability to reason Divinely, which has to be in evidence, the functioning of a divine Mind, and from the action of such a Mind, there is made manifest a Divine Spirit.

So, with the combination of the functioning of the Galactic clock and the functioning of a Divine Mind, which is producing a Divine spiritual action, then the decision that is made concerning the life of that body, will be to protect and respect that life, by providing a Divine Living experience for that Body life.

Today, the galactic clock is operating at such a low level in Black people, to the point it might as well not to be functioning, it is turned off, because today, Black people do not function with their own Divine mind, but under the Profane mind of Lucifer the Human Being.

So, there is no wonder why Black people do not understand what time it is, nor can we understand all that is happening in the world today, and can not, without the show of embarrassment, display a spiritual connection with Afrika, nor with each other.

So, we become baffle over how to make the correct decision about the action going on by the world, in and out of Afrika.

Black people not having the Divine spirit to go into action to protect the sovereignty of the Continent of Afrika, nor with a desire to fight for the unity of Black people.

to all serious capable of Thinking Black people, Reparation must be the Target Goal for the Black Afrikan, and it is Reparation that represent Afrika Freedom and unity for the Black Race.

Divine spirituality and not Religion spirituality, when knowledge of such is demonstrated by Black People, and a desire for such a life practice through the show of action, only then, will there be evidence that the Galactic clock is ticking again in the Black Body Life of the Divine Black Being, you now being referred to as the Black Afrikan Human Being, without the Function of a galactic clock

and perhaps the best part is that one does not have to remember what was said; however, lies must be rehearsed to keep them straight...!
Only truth can tell truth....Great post.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back