Black People : The Knockout Game

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by legit-writer, Nov 18, 2013.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
  2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    What's meant by "we"? Because I'm not knocking anyone out, much less as a game.

Truth is, even if "we" weren't doing anything like this, "we'd" still not be accepted in this society, so there's no making it "more impossible". All this does is fuel the already paranoid caucasian Americans that blacks are all out to get them, and that their racism is and has always been justified. You could read the comments below the story and see that as proof.

Saying things like "we are making it more impossible" only adds to that justification, like "we" agree that we need to do that much more to be accepted by white peers than what they have to do to be accepted in society.

White youth go around harassing people all of the time, even beating the homeless, and I doubt they think "they" need to to try harder to be accepted.

If you're handling you and yours, you shouldn't just associate yourself with this type behavior based on your skin color, because caucasians are going to do that for you already. They certainly don't associate themselves with all their serial killers and terrorists.

While I don't doubt black youth needs some serious attention, I'm not going to start doing what caucasians already do to us, and group us all in as if blacks contribute nothing positive to this wasteland of a country.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    Idle hands thought this up. Jobs needed

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

For what it's worth the footage of the white woman getting hit from behind at the 2:00 minute mark is old footage from a mugging that has nothing to do with this story. I think they threw it in to heighten the emotion.. throwing a white woman in the mix. That footage is at least a couple of years old.. I'll post the original story when I find it.. I believe the guy that did it was convicted..

anway..

Folks in Jersey need to really look at what's happening within their youth culture. And that really goes for communities all across the country. The culture that envelops the youth is heavily influenced by media such as this news story.. in fact.. I'll bet the incidents will increase because of this story. I've said it again and again.. black families need to unplug their children and themselves from the dominant culture.. pull them out of that main stream altogether.

5. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    And this is considered fun??

I can see someone getting cleared for shooting into a group of young men and women claiming they felt threatened, and they will have this video to prove it.

These young cats best wake up.
    Folks are NOT as afraid of them as they may think and are backed by gun permits, laws that make it easy to lay them in the dirt.

6. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043

I know of at least one Tom already advocating exactly that.

7. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Its fun to watch on worldstar hiphop, so it must be fun to do... says hood-kid logic.