river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Alfred_Plan

The above entry in wikipedia and other websites like it effectively bring into question the credibility of anyone who takes the King Alfred plan as actuality. Note: my position is neutral because I have no empirical reason to either believe or disbelieve in this document. But discrediting an actual conspiracy with the proper name of quote unquote The King Alfred Plan does not bring us out of the woods.

The media bombards us wit the image of Black on Black crime--like there is no white on white crime. This focus has lulled us into accepting the gun buy back project in our communities. We don't ask why there is no gun buy back project in white communities We are supposed to forget the debacle of Waco, Texas, forget the lynching of over 3500 African Americans, forget that the majority of serial killers are white, in short we are to forget history and believe that whites are more responsible with guns than we are and we should turn our guns over to them depending on them to protect us from the Black criminal element in our communities. Control the media and you will control what intelligent people think of as common sense.

The purpose of the gun buy back project is not to reduce crime in our communities. If I'm making a thousnad a day sellling drugs why on earth would I sell my gun for a hundred dollars? The only people who will sell their guns will be those who are law abiding and that will put them at the mercy of not only the drug dealers but also the police and neo natzy/Ku Klux klan/Aryan Brotherhood groups. Notice I did not say white supremist, instead I listed documented groups whose existance cannot be denied. Oh but the government will protect us from those groups. Get outta here, man. Just get outta here.

Whether you call it the King Alfred Plan or not to willingly disarm ourselves while surrounded by people who have from the inception of this country oppressed us is insanity. I may do things to myself, I may eat all the wrong foods, I may smoke and make an international clown or myself, , I may refuse to do anything to help myself but to turn around and give up my gun leaving my protection in the hands of others is above all the worst thing I can do to myself.

The more I think about this the more I realize that both those who believe in the King Alfred Plan and those who don't are playing into the same game.

With Blacks making up 95% of the prison population, more Black men going to the state pen than to Penn State and the New York city police department actually having a quota of arrest they have to make in the Black communities whether I believe the King Alfred Plan is something that is really going to happen or dismiss it as a hoax I have been effectively blinded to the fact that we are being rounded up right now and don't even know it. That's the beauty of living in the US, this country could be at war and the average citizen would not even know unless they are told.

Like brotha oldsoul said every time this government declares war on something the problem gets worse. The same people that dumped drugs into our communities now declare a war on drugs? The people who ran us off our properties and took over our businesses now declare a war on poverty? The same people who have terrorized us since we got here now declare a war on terrorism? No, it's a war on the addict. It's a war on the poor. It's a war on us and the beauty of it is we don't have to see it because we're all Americans.

Sistah river...Thank you for this thread!

river said:
The more I think about this the more I realize that both those who believe in the King Alfred Plan and those who don't are playing into the same game.

With Blacks making up 95% of the prison population, more Black men going to the state pen than to Penn State and the New York city police department actually having a quota of arrest they have to make in the Black communities whether I believe the King Alfred Plan is something that is really going to happen or dismiss it as a hoax I have been effectively blinded to the fact that we are being rounded up right now and don't even know it. That's the beauty of living in the US, this country could be at war and the average citizen would not even know unless they are told.

Like brotha oldsoul said every time this government declares war on something the problem gets worse. The same people that dumped drugs into our communities now declare a war on drugs? The people who ran us off our properties and took over our businesses now declare a war on poverty? The same people who have terrorized us since we got here now declare a war on terrorism? No, it's a war on the addict. It's a war on the poor. It's a war on us and the beauty of it is we don't have to see it because we're all Americans.

We must continue to wake our people up.:grouphug: We almost have to force some of them to use critical thinking and their intuition. Exactly what month, date and year did this Amerikkkan government change their heavy, diabolical hearts towards us?

This Black man has never given me a reason to DISCREDIT him. Btw, this message was sent out in 2002.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back