Black People : The Kennedy men, a thorn in the side of the Racist Oligarchy

there seems to be a kind of I love Frank Lucass cause he is Black, but I hate Noam Chomsky cause he is white rhetoric that does not seem to fit into the realm of logic or common sense

emotionalty in politics is Fascism, and that is how Tshombe ratted out and overthrew Lumumba, that let Mobutu in, how Kwame was deposed
and the pan African spirit of the 60s has been corrupted into the Euro controled despots we see dogging our people back in the Motherland.

I never trusted a politician, and I know the agenda of most rich white men with property title and power, but for a man to take a trip out of his way and campain in another nation to get Nelson Mandela out of jail, then how is that duplicitous, what can he gain from that other then the hatred of Washington and ridicule from White supremists?

Now folks sy Obam does not have to say squat about Black issues cause he is
Not a Black Nationalist
or
well he is not just for us!

White man's protectorsWe see how the Obama supporters are the real

I have no problem giving credit where it is DUE. But for you to seemingly "sing the praises" of the Kennedy brothers for being so-called "champions" for Civil Rights, THAT I can not agree with.

JFK did nothing for Civil Rights before he was President nor while in office...HE used it in his campaign platform to get Black votes but he did nothing as President until his hand was FORCED to act. ----He gave a SPEECH in '63.
But, if it weren't for MARTIN putting the pressure on LBJ, the 1964 Civil Rights Act would have never existed waiting on JFK, even if he had lived to finish his term of office.

Bobby, as Attorney General, also did nothing but give SPEECHES about Civil Rights until his hand was FORCED by Martin and the impetus of the movement.

(I'm still waiting on those "FACTS" that he prosecuted Southern Election Officials when he was Attorney General)

Ted was a SENATOR for 46 years; and during those years, he introduced/sponsored a few Bills relating to Civil Rights (in non-election years), gave SPEECHES, and went to Africa to GRANDSTAND for Mandela but Bishop Tutu had to PERSUADE him to do it.

The history of America's eventual opposition to Apartheid didn't start with Ted Kennedy.---It started with BLACK Congressmen introducing bills on it in the 70s and 80s.

So, when Ted went to Africa, he was just RIDING THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRAIN.

So, in a nutshell, the bottom line is that all three Kennedy brothers had careers in "Public Service," but they only acted on Civil Rights issues when they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO.

"POWER CONCEDES NOTHING WITHOUT DEMAND. IT NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL" - Frederick Douglass

Grandstanding to who

Ted going to Africa to support Mandela was more "RIDING THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRAIN."----GRANDSTANDING. That's all

who or what was he grandstanding to?

the Democrats?
the republicans?
the president?
Black folks?,
and what would be the benefit of grandstanding on an issue that infuriates the zioniasts that presently and at that time had sway over South Africa, and the United States as well,

Dick Cheney had called Mandela a terrorist and no one in the White House challenged him so what benefit
would he have gotten from doing what he did?

money, ? money from who?
power? power from who?

votes? his constuency was 80% white

wassup?
what are you saying?

that makes absolutly no sense what soever

I have no problem giving credit where it is DUE. But for you to seemingly "sing the praises" of the Kennedy brothers for being so-called "champions" for Civil Rights, THAT I can not agree with.

JFK did nothing for Civil Rights before he was President nor while in office...HE used it in his campaign platform to get Black votes but he did nothing as President until his hand was FORCED to act. ----He gave a SPEECH in '63.
But, if it weren't for MARTIN putting the pressure on LBJ, the 1964 Civil Rights Act would have never existed waiting on JFK, even if he had lived to finish his term of office.

Bobby, as Attorney General, also did nothing but give SPEECHES about Civil Rights until his hand was FORCED by Martin and the impetus of the movement.

(I'm still waiting on those "FACTS" that he prosecuted Southern Election Officials when he was Attorney General)

Ted was a SENATOR for 46 years; and during those years, he introduced/sponsored a few Bills relating to Civil Rights (in non-election years), gave SPEECHES, and went to Africa to GRANDSTAND for Mandela but Bishop Tutu had to PERSUADE him to do it.

The history of America's eventual opposition to Apartheid didn't start with Ted Kennedy.---It started with BLACK Congressmen introducing bills on it in the 70s and 80s.

So, when Ted went to Africa, he was just RIDING THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRAIN.

So, in a nutshell, the bottom line is that all three Kennedy brothers had careers in "Public Service," but they only acted on Civil Rights issues when they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO.

"POWER CONCEDES NOTHING WITHOUT DEMAND. IT NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL" - Frederick Douglass

why would anyone trust any politician, no politicial in the history of this nation did anything unless they were prompted to.
What kind of sense does that make?

The fact is they spoke out at the wrong time and the wrong place and no one in the power structure wanted to see that or hear that

Some of our greatest Black speakers were killed just for telling the truth or publishing it.

seemingly "sing the praises

This conversation is getting emotional, I simply post that they angered the oligarchy
and it as though i am calling them Jesus
, what kind of convoluted logic is that?
, and to cherry pic data that everyone here has read is getting tedious and for me, realy boring so let's take a break for now
when you are less hostile and we can take this up for 3 months each day if you want to prove a point or prove the oligachy were not angry about thier stance about the Black community,

if i made a post about John Brown, you would probably say he was grandstanding also and was paid by some secret group, just to fool Black folks by allowing himself to be hung in public.

and we can take this up again in the middle of the month
Asante' Sana

Ted going to Africa to support Mandela was more "RIDING THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRAIN."----GRANDSTANDING. That's all

who or what was he grandstanding to?

the Democrats?
the republicans?
the president?
Black folks?,
and what would be the benefit of grandstanding on an issue that infuriates the zioniasts that presently and at that time had sway over South Africa, and the United States as well,

Dick Cheney had called Mandela a terrorist and no one in the White House challenged him

so what benefit would he have gotten from doing what he did?

money, ? money from who?
power? power from who?

votes? his constuency was 80% white

wassup?
what are you saying?

I think you've got your wires crossed a bit....

Ted Kennedy went to South Africa in 1985 because Bishop Tutu CONVINCED him to go. ---Dick Cheney, in 1985 voted AGAINST the "Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Bill." --Reagan vetoed it, and the Senate over-rode the Veto.

In 2000, when Cheney was questioned about that vote, he referred to the ANC as a "terrorist" organization.--- And just WHO was in the White House in 2000?....Hmmmm.

And I didn't say Ted went to S. Africa for any benefit. GRANDSTANDING is just for SHOW. It's a spectacle. Gestures such as that convince people like YOU that Ted Kennedy is a champion for oppressed Blacks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back