Black People : The Kennedy men, a thorn in the side of the Racist Oligarchy

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Putney Swope, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    Well the Illuminati is celebrating, after thy do thier rituals.
    The last of the Kennedy's has passed

The Illuminati started as roots works collectors seeking the roots works of kings, pharoahs and priests, information they gleaned through the Knights Templars discourses with the Moors, and discoveries made in excavations in Jerusalem.
    They knew that this great legacy and even great technology coming from Black folks should never be known by thier descendants, so raciasm had to be institutionalized, one of thier foremost agents, Christopher Columbus.

Keeping Black folks down and under the gun onw way or the other had to be maintained after Jim Crow laws, but those Kennedy's oh boy!

John had to open his mouth to the wealthy politicians, and the wealthy press that the Federal government need to do something real and tangible to improve the conditions of the Black community.

After he was shot here comes his brother Robert and had the nerve to buck the system by speaking out against institutional racism in this nation and the commitment that all levels of US government have to ending it.
    He did not fear to speak to the media in public about Black concerns and governments responsiblity to seriously deal with them, nor did he make "be a good daddy" speeches to Black churches.

After he was shot Ted was on the forefront of every piece of legislature that benefited the Black community.
    He did this back when both brothers were alive and he continued even after the Chapequidick set up that barred him from any dream of becomin president,
    and remained on that agenda to his passing.(http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAchp7.html)

after Chapequidick John junior, questioned the practices of Global racism in George magazine and was wiped out
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...nm9jNBA&q=John+Kennedy+Jr+assassination&hl=en

The last of the white real no BS liberals has gone, now there is only Kucinich

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

OMG! This is some of the most ridiculous stuff I've ever seen!

IMO, the Kennedy clan just rode the Civil Rights train.

The Brown-v-The Board Of Education came down in '54.

There were Civil Rights Acts in '57 and '60. But, Eisenhower only acted on "The Little Rock Nine" because his hand was forced from political and public outcry; but when it came down to any true Civil Rights Bill, he passed the buck onto JFK.

Then, JFK used it as a campaign issue in 1960. Yeah, he and Bobby sent Federal help down South to the Civil Rights workers and Freedom Riders, calling Coretta and Martin on the phone, getting Martin outta jail and stuff...Yeah, he gave a speech about Civil Rights in June of '63....but he didn't actually ACT on a Civil Rights Bill up until his murder in November of '63.

Bobby, as AG, approved the wire-tapping by J. Edgar Hoover to see if Martin was a Communist.

...And what "Chappaquiddick SET-UP?!" Ted was driving DRUNK, crashed his car into some water, got out, went home, left the female passenger TO DIE and didn't call authorities until the next day.

But, because his last name was Kennedy and he had the "complexion for the protection," he only pled guilty to "leaving the scene of an accident" and got a SUSPENDED sentence.

Now, just what in that is a "set-up?"

...And the "Chappaquiddick Incident" (that's what the White folks call it cuz they sho aint call it what it was: 2ND DEGREE MURDER or, at least, Vehicular Manslaughter)....But, that happened in 1969. John Jr was only 9 years old then. ----So, yeah, if John Jr questioned "global racism" in his magazine, it was AFTER Chappaquiddick....Like almost 30 years later!

....GEORGE MAGAZINE ran from '95 to 2001. John Jr. died in '99.

Now, yes, on Civil Rights, each of the Kennedy brothers did what they could, when they could, especially when it was politically convenient and/or they were politically forced to act.

So, sorry, but I'm just not one of them Black people on the Kennedy Cheerleader/Pep Squad.

The Kennedys did not "lead us to the Promised Land."

And they don't get put on a pedestal by me!

3. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

This drivel is a prime example of propaganda...Just mix a little bit of truth with a whole lotta FICTION and call it FACTS.

4. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    Please do not challenge me on the facts because

I will post the exact bills and number of bills Ted Kennedy signed in our favor and if they were particularly Bobby Kennedy speaking out about Black issues when it was not convenient he would no have been assasinated!

So if you want to go toe to toe with me on facts and figures then prepare yourself becuase September will be an interesting month for you!!!!!!!!!!

5. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    The Kennedys did not "lead us to the Promised Land."

And they don't get put on a pedestal by me!

Why would you need want or expect a white man to lead you any where,
    and posting the agendas and of politicians good or bad is propaganda?
    What kind of logic is that?

Posting what they have done to anger the oligarchy is putting someone on a pedestal, what is that about?

If you want a debate we can debate, without senselss and emotionaly charged acusations

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    OMG! So, YOU wrote that?!

I thought that came from some blog or something..

Well, POST AWAY!

I did not say nor intimate that I "wanted, " needed" or "expected" a white man to "lead me" anywhere. In fact, I, categorically, stated that the Kennedys did not. ----So, don't put words in my mouth.

And no, we don't have to "debate" at all.....I stated my position on the Kennedys and what they have/have not done for Blacks and Civil Rights.

You are welcomed to post any and all Bills Ted Kennedy pushed.

SO WHAT?...His brother John also signed the 1957 Civil Rights Act of Eisenhower's term when he was a Senator. But, what did he actually DO when he became President besides give LIP SERVICE to Civil Rights and kiss up to/patronize Martin and Coretta?

...And Bobby didn't get killed over Civil Rights issues. He got killed cuz he was messing with the MAFIA.....And you aint supposed to BITE the hand that feeds ya! Cuz the Mafia helped put JFK in the OVAL OFFICE.

But, my statement remains the same: THE KENNEDY CLAN JUST RODE THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRAIN.

Yeah, when it was politically beneficial to them, they threw us a bone err-now-n-then; but, IMO, it wasn't out of being so magnanimous or philanthropic toward Black folks.

(I noticed you didn't address that so-called "Chappaquiddick SET-UP" part at all, though.)

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....Oh, and when you post that list of Bills Ted pushed, look at the dates.

If it's an EVEN NUMBERED YEAR, cross-referenced them with ELECTION YEARS.

8. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    not to argue , but there was nothing in my original post that could be refuted,

I would not try to convince anyone about conspiracy theories w, however it was never fashionable, acceptble, nor cool to speak out about governments resposibility to the Black community,
    even now!

As for the mafia,
    what was said about us in the Godfather and the harm that cocaine, heroin and crack , and the bloodthirsty
    stealing from us of the numbers policy game and what that has disproportionately done to our community;

was just business, and nothing personal????????

9. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    JFK and civil rights

In a nationally televised address on June 6, 1963, President John F. Kennedy urged the nation to take action toward guaranteeing equal treatment of every American regardless of race. Soon after, Kennedy proposed that Congress consider civil rights legislation that would address voting rights, public accommodations, school desegregation, nondiscrimination in federally assisted programs, and more.

Despite Kennedy’s assassination in November of 1963, his proposal culminated in the Civil Rights Act of 1964, signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson just a few hours after House approval on July 2, 1964. The act outlawed segregation in businesses such as theaters, restaurants, and hotels. It banned discriminatory practices in employment and ended segregation in public places such as swimming pools, libraries, and public schools.

Passage of the act was not easy. House opposition bottled up the bill in the House Rules Committee. In the Senate, opponents attempted to talk the bill to death in a filibuster.
    http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?flash=true&doc=97

10. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    His brother, JFK was however, our last real president.