the Keita to Lurk photo post

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by PoeticManifesta, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    And here i was thinking i was having a respectful debate..
    sister destee.. that post should have been moved to the violators forum and from this thread..
    the family deserves to see whats really on the mind of others..
    i am me..
    24/7..
    yall know what yall get..
    but if you are to remove the post..
    surely you should tell the family why I am wrong.. (fo surely i can see why youd say so.. but i think they need to know.. why i felt need to break foot off)

and why..
    is brother keita wrong? surely they should know what goes on here.. before it is locked away...

this is a little too much like the Bush administration..
    deleting inportant documents..
    and acting as if they never existed..

if we dont know who is amongst us destee...
    then how shall we protect eachother.. as i felt i had to do here today?

You know i keep peace most of the time Destee...
    and I only act out when something is terribly wrong..
    Im ticked cause i defended this man in his sometimes left field arguements..
    not that he asked me..
    but because i saw him as an intellectual..
    not always understood but meant well..

surely he has worn out the welcome mat by now..
    cause he has more warnings than the hookers in vegas!

But like i said..
    i wish you hadnt deleted it..
    just moved it...
    I have nothing to hide.. for i am me.
    But, the family deserves to know who is amongst them.. and form thier own deciscions.

but i do thank you for nipping it short.. its ppl liek him that keep ppl like me aloof here.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    how can a black woman attack a black man because the black man disavowed brotherhood with a white man?

3. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    not a white man in which i see..
    but a minority...
    same as me...

and above no other.
    we need to respect,
    it wasnt his place to deface a another...

when he was embraced long ago...
    by those who continue to return the love and support he gives to others...

but we have some here that are just seeking to drain..
    showing no love..
    only controversy...

thats where i came in

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    lurk is black?

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    A respectful debate ?? ... where was this taking place at?

Sister Poetic ... thanks for sharing what you thought i should have done, but i did what i thought ... hope you don't mind.

I'm glad that you are aware of why you were wrong in the post that i deleted. That's the important part.

Like you, Brother Keita knows why he was wrong too.

Deleting posts happens very rarely, especially if the Member is allowed to remain afterwards.

I challenge you to name 2 times it's happened, excluding this one ... since we're like the bush administration.

It's admirable when a Member stands in defense of another, but most can do that for themselves. Thank you though.

Respecting our peace is not a "sometime" kinda deal. Members are required to do it always, or risk being banned.

Just because someone else acts ugly, does not give you permission to do the same.

I understand that you think i should have done something different. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

My pleasure Sister PoeticManifesta.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

6. LURK

LURK Well-Known Member MEMBER

Recording artist and Business Man...so lets do it
    Ratings:
    +10
    how can i defend myself (forum wise,cause this sure aint the street) if i dont know what was said in my thread?

im curious to know .....dont i have the right..??

7. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    good ???

but since it was deleted it cannot be brought back.. i dotn think (QQ @ destee)

Keita basically called you a "white" person who splashes his face around the a black owned site, and if it we're his site.. and hed ban you and all like you from the site. with a few other retarded comments that followed.
    Funny enough, this comment he made... had even gone so far to promote a discussion in which i was absent from.. on weither to let "non blacks" on the site..
    which i hear destee was firm on her ground in doing so.:eek:

But frankly dont mind the ideas and thoughts of ppl who have lost thier mind.

99.9% of us love and appreciate the support and love you have shown us.. i know i do!

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister PoeticManifesta ... you are really being messy ... and pushing the edge of my patience.

Your post was deleted, as well as Brother Keita's ... for a reason. You were both in violation, and both stood the chance of being banned, and i wanted it to stop before it went any further ... but no ... that's too much to ask of you ... here you are rehashing the whole thing, starting a new thread to keep this foolishness going.

Like i said ... you're being messy, trying to keep a fight going that has long since subsided ... it's called disruption ... and i'd like you to quit engaging in such behavior, as it does absolutely nothing to bring us together ... quite the contrary ... it gives Brothers reasons to have animosity toward each other and wanna fight (defend themselves).

Brother LURK ... Brother Keita said some things that were wrong in my opinion, as did Sister PoeticManifesta ... both of their posts were deleted, in hopes that you never saw it, and never had any reason to speak on it ... but such was not the case. No worry though, you have nothing to defend yourself against, i got you. Please, continue sharing as you always have.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

9. LURK

LURK Well-Known Member MEMBER

Recording artist and Business Man...so lets do it
    Ratings:
    +10
    Yea ok Destee.....its ironic tho because peep Keitas signature..the Martin Luther King qoute...if he said those things in my thread than its real ignorant if you ask me..he would ban me for being Hispanic and a minority browsin a black owned site thats open to all races and ages...??...and for loving poetry...?haha...i cant even vibe with people like that....

i could be an a*hole about all this and straight up follow him around in HIS threads and criticize what i dont like if i wanted to,but im not....im just gonna continue to show love...cause thats what i do.....unfortunately i WILL be stayin out of HIS threads for now on...and he should do the same ...
    thats all i gotta say about that...

im gone.....

one love

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother LURK ... don't believe the hype ... you most certainly could not be an a*hole about all of this and follow him around and criticize his threads ... because i'd do you exactly like i did him and PoeticManifesta ... i'd delete the post(s) and warn you prior to banning you.

It's so easy for us to get caught up in drama and foolishiness, and we really must learn to avoid it at all costs, for it makes us a part of the problem, rather than being a part of the solution.

Of course it is your choice who's threads and posts you respond to, but you wouldn't even know anything about all of this, if it weren't for folk stirring up mess. If you wanna bite the bait, bite ... but please rekanize ... i aint have'n no drama up in here ... not no krazee, raggedy, he said, she said, drama goin down up in here.

Take it somewhere else ... please.

This thread is closed.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.