Black Spirituality Religion : The Judas Gospels

SAMURAI36 said:
Precisely. How convenient that this new "Gospel" just shows up out of nowhere. :rolleyes:
And you know convenience is never accidental. Something is afoot.

After 25 years of indoctrination in the church I am just now discovering the glaring contradictions in the biblical stories about Judas: he bought the potter's field; the priestd bought the potter's field; he died by hanging himself; he died by falling from a high place; he betrayed Jesus with a kiss; Jesus went to the soldiers himself and asked them who they were seeking. Maybe i'm not the only one who has of late read outside the prescribed memory verses and seen stuff I wasn't supposed to see. So now they need something new.

I can hear the preachers now "The wisdom of man is foolishness to God, Justkeep believing the bible and keep sending in your tithes. "

What probably makes this so interesting is that, unlike the other four gospels, this one is not an interpretation from the greek I think. Furthermore, we have to look at how long they had these before they even decided to say anything about them. "What power" kept this information from coming out sooner since they had them ever since 1970? My understanding is that the only reason they are speaking on it now is because it is disentigrating. I can't wait to see the special on this.

As I was taught and understand it, Yashua ("Jesus" is Greek, but we all know who we're talking about either way) never died. He continued the rest of his travels with Martha and Mary (his two wives). It was actually Judas (Yahuda Iscariot, from Kerioth of Judea) whom Jesus made to look like him. Joseph of Arimathea was the only one (besides Mary) who new it was actually Judas on the cross. Joseph, like Jesus, was of the Order of the Essenes (the ones who initially buried the Qumran tablets/Dead Sea scrolls), the last of the brotherhoods of prophets (The Jedi's of Star Wars?) He was also a member of the Sanhedrins in which he held a high office (brotha had clout). Joseph, wanting to avoid Judas' body hanging on the cross overnight asked Pilate for the body of Jesus (really Judas). He explained that he wished to lay the body in a private tomb which was made of rock in Golgotha. Joseph paid Pilate (recall that Joseph was a rich Israelite) and removed the body. Joseph and Nicodemus anointed it and placed it in the tomb where Judas' soul was taken above. They took the body out (now resembling Judas once more) and people destroyed it and threw the remains over a cliff to see it burst.
So, Yashua and his family went to Damascus (2 miles from the city in Maqami today. It was Rabwah back then). This is where Martha died of Malaria. Yashua went on to Egypt where he was excepted as a student attaining 720* (360* physical and 360* spiritual). He ascended at 120 yrs of age. As I was taught and understand it.

Peace Sefirot, and welcome. A very enlightening post. Are you familiar with The Jesus Scroll by Donovan Joyce? It was published in 1971, and in it Joyce also points out that Judas is not treated as a traitor in the Orthodox churches, and suggests that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, had a son, survived the cricifixion, but died at Masada in 73 AD. None of these ideas - whether it is the Da Vinci Code, the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, hidden or stolen scrolls or whatever - are new.

(Btw, do you pronounce your username the same way the word "shephirot" is pronounced?)

Sefirot said:
As I was taught and understand it, Yashua ("Jesus" is Greek, but we all know who we're talking about either way) never died. He continued the rest of his travels with Martha and Mary (his two wives). It was actually Judas (Yahuda Iscariot, from Kerioth of Judea) whom Jesus made to look like him. Joseph of Arimathea was the only one (besides Mary) who new it was actually Judas on the cross. Joseph, like Jesus, was of the Order of the Essenes (the ones who initially buried the Qumran tablets/Dead Sea scrolls), the last of the brotherhoods of prophets (The Jedi's of Star Wars?) He was also a member of the Sanhedrins in which he held a high office (brotha had clout). Joseph, wanting to avoid Judas' body hanging on the cross overnight asked Pilate for the body of Jesus (really Judas). He explained that he wished to lay the body in a private tomb which was made of rock in Golgotha. Joseph paid Pilate (recall that Joseph was a rich Israelite) and removed the body. Joseph and Nicodemus anointed it and placed it in the tomb where Judas' soul was taken above. They took the body out (now resembling Judas once more) and people destroyed it and threw the remains over a cliff to see it burst.
So, Yashua and his family went to Damascus (2 miles from the city in Maqami today. It was Rabwah back then). This is where Martha died of Malaria. Yashua went on to Egypt where he was excepted as a student attaining 720* (360* physical and 360* spiritual). He ascended at 120 yrs of age. As I was taught and understand it.

I heard the same,I also have read on how Yashua may have settled down with is wives and had children whose descendents would be known as the Merovingians.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back