Chief Elder Osiris : The Journey Of The Soul, Not Life, To Everlasting Eternal Infinite Existence, Is Inev

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Journey Of The Soul, Not Life, To Everlasting Eternal Infinite Existence, Is Inevitable

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From

O_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Profane:

Religious and not Divine, absent of Divine Spiritual performance, disrespectful to Nature Design.

Contempt or disrespectful for that which is Divinely valued, to treat facts that are Divinely True and Real with the use of Belief, Faith, and Hope, without support of Divine Knowledge.

Beloved, The Body Life Is Born To Die,(Dissolve) The Soul Is Immune To Death!!!

Beloved, As I often Time enter the Mental Chamber by Divine Meditation, I am allowed to see the World as it use to be and as it is now, and so can you, with a Divine Mind, it being the quality of Mind that your Divine First Way Ancestors equipped you with, and yet, this is very difficult for you to accept, because such knowledge come from somebody of your same phenotype.

How pitiful and sad it is, the way we have been conditioned to look at ourselves today, through the eyes of Lucifer the Human Being, the master of the Black Nation destruction, Mentally and Civilly.

I am also allowed to see the Infinite Universe as well as the physical Universe, it in its myriads of Fractions, All being the Oneness Of Its Action and the beauty of its Divine Reality, which is a Divine constant coming and going motion of being the physical universe that it is, having no point of origin nor designated ending, the physical universe I refer to here.

Well, all that is and is not looked at and seen, is taking place inside the Mental chamber that I am referring to, and the occupier of that inner Sanctum, is with the essence of the Divine Mind, it being the Ethereal residing of your Intuitive self, which reside beyond the the Body Mind, which enable you to know and understand all that it see, is beyond the activity of the Body life Mind state of conscious and subconscious performance.

So, the Divine Information that I share with you, is not man made, it is Eternally established by the Divinity of the Soul Energy, the attribute of the Divine Essence, that which is within all things physical and nonphysical, Dictating nothing to that It has made manifest, To Be, which is a product of Nature Design

So, it is Divine information that will not resemble most Time, the information you have been given to rote learn about, keeping such stagnate mental process to be limited in term of use, to looking memory.

Such Divine information is not revealed to you who with a profane Mind that is not calibrated to receive and retain the Divine Information that flow from the Soul to the Intuitive Self, which is passed on to the Body Mind level of consciousness.

So it depend on the quality of Mind that you are being guided by, that will receive such Divine Information that is in constant flow from the Soul to the Intuitive self, which pass it on to the Body Mind conscious level , the level that determine the quality of life the Body will live, on the Physical Dimension.

So Beloved, Divine Truth And Reality only reside in the Mental chamber of your intuitive self, a process that is in action by soul automation, Divine Energy is its Machine, which is forever in motion, throughout Eternal Everlasting, Infinity.

So beloved, there is no wonder why it is that you are no longer qualified to Divinely understand that which I share with you, because it is the Divine Truth that need not to be signed off by Lucifer the Human Being profane education system, to give Divine value to life.

There is no eternal life to be in a heaven that is claimed to be beyond the physical dimension, to reside to live for ever and ever, such is the lie you get from believing in Lucifer Religion, which keep you from fighting for freedom for your life where you are now residing.

Religion is the haven where evil live, and evil it produce, the root of its foundation id a structure of deception, and the religious believer love evil and condemn it not.

Divine Meditation is the vehicle that take you on the Journey that take you into Eternal Everlasting Infinite Existence, there in the Divine Mental chamber of your Intuitive Self, which is a Divine Attribute of the Divine Soul Energy Intelligence, that which equip you with a Divine Mind that have you to know of your once perfect Divine state of being.

So, as it was before the profane mind appeared, so can it be again, with proper Divine Guidance.

Yet, you believe you be doing the Divine Truth a disservice by the action of your ignorant arrogance, when you ignore those sharing with you and informing you of your need for a Divine Spiritual Retreat.

You now with a hand me down mind that have you ignoring that which you no longer know about, nor do you understand, believing in something that is not Divinely real.

So, when someone come along who does, and do share with you that which you have forgotten, meaning that you did once know the Divine Truth, you end up assigning to such sharing of Divine Knowledge awareness, taught by the Master Teacher, an act of ignorance, doing so with a demonstration of an act of arrogance.

Beloved, there is Divine Arrogance, that which is a show of confidence in what is known to be Divinely True and Real, with a show of Divine Love and concern for the Black World.

There is also a profane arrogance, that which demonstrate Profane Vanity, engulfed in Ego, Envy, and Jealousy.

All being with a concentration with a want to lie and deceive you away from your Divine Self.

So, the Intuitive aspect of the Mental Chamber of your soul, is where the real you function.

So those of us who are in use of the Divine Essence Energy, mentally, and such a mind is not Divine, is the reason that we act profanely insane.

Beloved, there is no Eternal Life for you to have, the Journey To Everlasting Eternal Existence begin with the action of your Divine Mind, and it is that Quality of Mind that only function using the method of Reason, Rationality, and Logic, Divinely, keeping such principles to function in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the Facts of Life that become an external act of your Body Life Living.

So, you Must learn to see again that it is religion that now serve as the foundation of your Body Life living, and all that we pretend to know using the physical institutions for information dissemination, for the purpose to determine your education worth in a society whose limited memory educational skills, are taught by Lucifer the Human Being himself, causing us to be a flawed education Black so call Afrikan people.

All that come from the Mind of Lucifer is profane and is physically, created by Lucifer, for the purpose to rule the world, and only with a profane Mind, Lucifer is God.

Beloved, Lucifer the Human Being is the creator of Religion and today, he is the world God.

So You Must come to see, the First order of your Body Life Business must be to reclaim your Divine Mind, because without it, you live a life of fantasy, believing that all is well in the suffering of your life, because after a while, you will be living a Everlasting Eternal Body Life with Jesus, your religious belief.

Beloved, Jesus is the greatest come on success story to ever been able to subdue an entire world, the Black World in particular, through religious belief, getting the world to believe that Perfection is unattainable in this life.

So only in a profane body life living, Sin and Evil is the ruler of life, the only one you will ever have to experience the pleasure of your Body life living.

Life is the purpose for you physically being as you are in form, experiencing life Metaphysical Dimensions in the Chamber of your Divine Mind, which is the Intuitive self of the Body Life Soul.

So, without your Divine Mind guiding your Body Life, you present your life to be ruled by other than your self.

Without control of your Life self, there is no collective coordination of the Body life experience, and Individuality without Divine Guidance, prevent collective unity by the action of the Body life, causing such happening to be in disunity with Nature Intelligent Design.

Therefore, where there is not the Divine Mind guiding the Body Life, all else you do and attempt to do in Life is profane against Nature, and it is Nature that is the instrument of the Divine Essence, Intelligent Energy.

A Nation without a Divine Mind to Guide it, is a Nation life divided, and is in much pain and misery, traveling a path that lead to death without Divine pleasure and joy for the Body life, it never to have had the opportunity of freedom to be experienced.

Beloved, the Soul is Divine Reality and The Divine Mind is Truth, they both must be able to balance the scale of the Body Life, in doing so, you will know that power and Authority remain to be yours over your Body Life, and evidence of the Divine Mind is in play, by the way your Body Life Living, is determined by you.

Life is for the Body and the Body is not Eternally Everlasting Infinitely, life Has An Expiration Date, Beloved.

So First Thing First, which is Freedom for the Black Body Life, without it, life activity is futile and is without a Divine cause.

So that is why if your action, your call is not for Reparation first, then all else we do is secondary, and things that are secondary, is not good enough to be of our primary concern, which has to be our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, that which represent our freedom, which will come from Divine Meditation and guided by specific action to take, in order to free our Body life.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

copyright@2010

to "see" a place and not be able to go is oppression

the "soul" shouldn't "travel" to where it does not b-long

meditation is altering consciousness like taking drugs

if ur already aware of GOD why alter consciousness?

me, nah I don't respect that which does not respect me

even the sun doesn't have feelings, nor anything else nature has produced

so what happens when you detach from ur body and view with the "ethereal"

eventually ur unable to return to the vehicle

and who eats that consciousness, when it doesn't have enough "energy" to return where it wants to?

overall a fetus doesn't stay attached for ever

personally the "want" for reparations doesn't inspire me, and I don't knock nobody passion, and what they have come to be

but purpose is self actualized, meaning what u do on purpose to others will come back to haunt you

innocence bares no sin, because it doesn't know of such things

a persons divine mind belongs to it's maker

when u Love someone and u consciously transfer ur energy to it, without a regard for how it feels about u... this is respect.. self respect

the Love is unconditional, nature is not... if nature (spiritual cross dresser) doesn't get "her" way, she throws tantrums

or seeks pity.....

arrogance is when your self righteous and could care less about the well being of others

to leave ur vehicle and penetrate another because of powerlessness is pathetic, and shows no moral character

discipline can exist in any activity, and is not necessarily a divine characteristic of the Goddess

patience is much better

GOD is no more then a "woman in Love"....

see GOD has not been mark'd but has been taken for granted

I offer my consciousness to that which I Love, and they pretty hungry

All I need to know is the way home, and I know

I don't have to see my death to know that it is with me

when u chose a "job", u have to chose one that things will cease to function without you

I guess I have "job" security, because the light seems to be attracted to the conscious elements of my vehicle

imagine that all these monuments and buildings to draw energy from a false god

when a temple is the concepts written on ur heart

the concept of God here is survival of the fittest, a contest

GOD made me and I accept GOD's perfection, direction and cause Love

I might not be speaking to God, but nevertheless, he is God to me

Man may not Love GOD more then his own ego, but nevertheless I'll never take from him

arrogance is the notion that the human animal can sustain itself without GOD

Even if I never "have" what I truly Love in the physical form, I am still not coming back

I am truly content with existing on behalf of GOD

and I don't want anything from GOD in return... on the investment (sarcasm)

GOD's gonna see me thru, and it don't matter who tries to follow

only a pure eternal soul can transcend into infinity or rather the realm where GOD is most potent

and I don't care who believes what, I've known my whole life, whatever that is

and I don't treat people like stage props and like they don't matter, because things matter to me, and I really care

GOD can look into my heart anytime

I'm not what everybody expected cause everybody was lookin for themself

not GOD

my soul ain't journeying nowhere

I was told to stay inside myself, and imma real woman so I listen to my "husband"

and he's an idiot too, but i'll never c him fall

physical multiplied intent and scattered consciousness

is called becoming unaware

Beloved, there is Divine Arrogance, that which is a show of confidence in what is known to be Divinely True and Real, with a show of Divine Love and concern for the Black World.

There is also a profane arrogance, that which demonstrate Profane Vanity, engulfed in Ego, Envy, and Jealousy.

All being with a concentration with a want to lie and deceive you away from your Divine Self.

So, the Intuitive aspect of the Mental Chamber of your soul, is where the real you function.

So those of us who are in use of the Divine Essence Energy, mentally, and such a mind is not Divine, is the reason that we act profanely insane.

These words right here step out and spoke to me , Thank you brother Chief Elder Osiris

His vulnerability be longs to me

the truest question you could ever ask yourself is what would i do with someone else's vulnerability?

if the answer is nothing, and this is what you do, and GOD is watching, and ur not aware of it, then u become aware of it, and finally have a real choice

i'd say u got a real nut case on ur hands

but ironically enough nothing to fear but self

if the ultimate choice was to be aware and betray until ur no longer aware or conscious of the choice, this is dead

the DA of my inner city... arrogantly enough

and the MC of my mind...

If I had a wish I'd wish that GOD would balance profane arrogance, and be peculiarly arrogant enough to expect a return, because GOD wants to save the world, not me

so I guess I'm wit GOD, and GOD just gotta do the rest...

Now I say peace, and since I know GOD always answers, I actually peculiarly arrogant as I may be actually know that my word will actualize

cause i didn't say it, but i meant it and felt it

I Love You Gentlemen

peace peace

it's nice to not see political anger

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back